Thirteen: "Crew Luv"

"You come to my house knowing that that bitch slept with my husband, and thinks that she needs sympathy because she's not gonna get it!"

Treasure Pierce

Knocking on his door, I waited for an answer as my mother stood next to me waiting as well. I looked over to the hand that was on her and to also see that she was biting down on her lip while flexing her fingers. One thing that was for sure about my mother was that she didn't play about any of us. No matter what we did it was always us that was right and came first, always. Even if we were in the wrong.

I watched as his wife looked through the peephole before opening the door. She had on a velvet red robe that stopped above her thighs. She was a pretty mixed chick with a middle part and bone straight hair. She didn't have on any shoes and she looked to be in a tired mood at the front door. "Um can I help you?"

"Hi, yes, we have an issue that we need to see your husband about sin—"

"Look," she spoke yawning and grabbing something behind the door. I looked seeing it was her wallet. "Are you pregnant if so how much do you need to abort it?"

I scrunched my eyes, shocked. Um what the fuck? "No I'm not. I would like to speak to him and see why he thought it was okay to put his hands on my sister?"

She put her hand on her hip and shook her head, laughing. "See, this is what I don't get with you bitches. You come to my house knowing that that bitch slept with my husband, and thinks that she needs sympathy because she's not gonna get it! I don't give a fuck who you are you need to get from in front of my got damn house!"

"Bitch I will slap the shit out of you!"

"Try me! You don't know me girl!" She spoke, and before I could say anything else his ugly ass came beside her at the door. He tried to grab her by the hips but she roughly pushed him back and pointed. She pointed her finger in his face. "I told you get that bitch out of my house didn't I?"

"I did, bab—"

"Didn't I tell you to get that bitch out of my house?" She screamed, holding her teeth together. "I did baby."

She slapped the piss out of him and I was just shocked and so was my mother. "Obviously you didn't because her damn family and showing up at my door asking me why the fuck my lying ass cheating ass stupid ass husband hit her? And you know why because I let a lying ass cheating ass bastard like you handle something that I should've handled myself," she put her hands on her head and touched her stomach. "I'm tired of your shit. Get them away from my house or I will set you and all your shit outside because I can't do this shit anymore, Pookey." She left walking away from the door as we were left with Pookey.

He closed the door, walking outside. "Why the fuck are you here Treas—"

I didn't even give him a chance to speak as I punched him in his face. "I dare you touch my daughter. I dare you, and both of our asses will be on you like white on rice," I heard my momma speak from beside me. He held his nose, rubbing one of his hands across it to see it was gushing with blood. "Leave my house!"

"Oh I am, but the next time you think it's okay to put your hands on my sister just know that I will fuck you and your wife up just for fun. So don't play with me and mines Pookey because none of us are some punk ass bitches!" I started to walk off along with my mother as he talked shit. If course after I knocked him out and I'm walking away.

"Man fuck you and your retarded ass sister Treasure and fuck her and that damn child too! She need to do what I said and abort it because I damn sure ain't gone be taking care of it!"