Thirty

Savannah Emerson:

"Brayden can you please stop calling me!" I screamed into the phone as I stood outside of the restaurant with my hand over my three month stomach.

"No. Not until I get what I want?"

I rolled my eyes. "This baby isn't yours and that's my last time telling you. Now I thought I told you to stop calling my phone and stop showing up to my job and my house before I call the cops and make sure I get restraining order on your ass," I spoke. Ever since I had told him that I was pregnant. He thought the baby was his, and he had started stalking me.

"Look this is my last time telling you that if you don't get me a paternity test, we will have a problem. I won't let you ruin my child like you ruined your first, Savannah."

"Nobody was ruined! I took care of my child and for you to say that says a lot about you."

"Man, Savannah, miss me with all that shit. I want mommy patertinity rest, and that's my last time asking you nicely before I take things into my own hands," and before I could say anything he hung up.

"You okay?" I turned my head and saw Chance, seeing that he had come out of the restaurant. I looked up and stood up off the wall. "I'm fine."

"Daddy what are you doing here?" I held a look of shock and surprise but also a smile and happiness. He was standing in a button down designer velvet shirt, a pair of black pants, and a pair of brown loafers. His hair was slicked back which didn't surprise me, as I stared into his grey eyes. For 45, my father looked good and he knew it.

"Your not gonna give your father a hug?" I smiled even harder and hugged my father. Not sure how I was about to explain to him that I had another son and that Chance and I were back together. "Um come in," I spoke. He walked in behind me and I groaned. "So you shoc—"

"Dad I have another child and Chance and I are back together. Please don't be mad. I love you so much and I just didn't want you to be disappointed that I got pregnant again so young without being married," I said running out of breath because I was talking so quickly.

He simply kissed my cheek and headed to were he could hear the cries as I heard the shower water running. He came back with Carrington in his arms. "Looks just like his pops," he spoke referring to himself before looking at me.

"Why are you not mad?"

"Because I already knew."

"Who told you?"

"That doesn't matter," he spoke touching Carrington's face. "I'm back home and I won't to take my daughter and her family out for breakfast."

I smiled. Just like my dad to come back home and swoop us. "Fine dad."

One week Later:

Teighlor Pierce:

"Addyson, stop it right now!" She mean mugged me and burst into tears while putting her hand down from her hair that I had just done the day before. "I'm sorry mamas, but you can't mess up your pretty hair," I spoke watching her cry while this woman continued staring at me.