Twenty-Six: One Year and Six Months

Treasure Pierce

"Hey boss lady," I heard.

"Hey Treasure."

"We missed you Treasure."

"Hey ladies," I smiled walking fully inside of the beauty and barber shop. "Hey guys," I spoke to the other side. Everyone spoke back and I headed to my booth, taking my keys out of my purse. I sat in my chair and all the ladies were looking at me. There was Trina, the nail tech. Betty, a beautician. Loni, a beautician. Stasi, the braided. Mini, the cleaner: Lexi, the hair washer. "What?" I laughed.

   "We see you, honey," Trina spoke, smacking her lips at me. I laughed. "What are you talking about and why are yll looking at me like that?" I spoke.

  "We were wondering how your trip went but we see you looking all good with your hair cut short so that's pretty known how it went," Moni spoke and Lexi laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders, sipping on my cappuccino

I shrugged my shoulders, sipping on my cappuccino. "Okay, I'm not gone lie it was so damn fun," I spoke. "I've never been to Hawaii and let me just tell yll, the beach, the scenery, the food it's so good."

"Okay but how much sex were y'all having?" Stasi asked giving me the eye. We all laughed. I kept it simple with one word. "Everyday."

Everyday?" Mini asked.

I smiled, "Everyday," and looked ahead. "There he go right there."

Since the beauty and barber shop were split, he walked in and towards me before he would head to his side. He walked over to me, looking fine with a black long sleeve denim shirt, Rolex on his right wrist, and a pair of black designer jeans, and beige Yeezys on his feet. His dark skin was shining, and his dimples were showing. I smiled as he spoke to the girls and bent down and kissed my lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him too. "Okay shit," I heard Trina excel and I laughed standing up and pulling him outside of the shop. "I missed you, daddy."

"