Twenty-Eight: Love and Love?!

Savannah Emerson

"The baby is looking healthy and mama your looking fine. So are there any questions for me?" I shook my head and turned towards Chance. He shook his head as well. "I'm just glad there fine."

   He kissed me and I blushed. "It's nice to see you too together. Let me go and get your form and then you'll be ready to go," she spoke. I nodded my head, "Okay." Then turned to Chance. He was looking down at his phone as always and looking down his Instagram feed. I put my hand on his chin and made him look at me. "What are you doing?"

   "I was actually looking for this site to order him something.."

I rolled my eyes, and he caught me. "It's gonna be a boy."

You just want it to be a boy but it's going to be a girl and I'm going to name her Cailee," I spoke. He shook his head. "I'm not ready to have a daughter."

I rolled my eyes. "Why because of all things you've done that's gonna come back to haunt you once she turns 16?"

He gave me a look and I laughed. "This is gonna be our babygirl. Watch and see," I spoke. He waved me off. "It's a boy. I promise you that."

He pecked my lips.

"What happened to I'll be home before 12 baby?" I mocked him with my hand on my hip. "Things got a little hectic with—"

He stopped once he saw Zach come from the bathroom and I folded my arms waiting for what lie he was going to say next. "Zach right?"

He smacked his lips and looked down at me before rubbing my cheek. "It's not what you think." He tried to walk off from me.

I groaned. "Then what is it? Because I swear if your cheating on me ooh I'm going too—"

He turned around with a smirk on his face. "I'm not cheating at all. I was doing something else that I really can't tell you about?"

I folded my arms and poured like a child. "And why not?"

"Because I said so," he pecked my lips. He started to walk off and I smirked. "Then no sex for you."

"I have my hands if it becomes a problem," I gasped and picked up the closest thing to me, a bottle, and threw it at the back of his head. He laughed and I furrowed my eyes. At least he wasn't cheating.

Rocky Emerson

"Meeting adjourned. We'll see you guys next week," my mother spoke. I looked over at her and she smiling shaking someone's hand before adverting her attention to me once the room had cleared out.

"Now why haven't I seen you lately over my house?"

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "I've been busy, but I promise I'll be over sometime next week and I'll bring Amerie."

Her face immediately lit up and I shook my head. "Well yeah, I'll be happy when you do. As long as you aren't bringing that girlfriend of yours. She's worst than the last one, and you know I liked Treasure more," she said for third time in the last year.

I ignored her and picked up my phone from the table seeing that it was close to ten and I had to pick my daughter up at eleven.