Eleven: "Make that Ass Bounce."

"I tried to, you know, call and shit but he's been ignoring me so you know me, after that first time, I'm done trying." - Treasure Pierce

One Month Later

Treasure

"Yes ma'am. Thanks for calling and have a good day," I spoke before ending the call, and setting the phone back down to its router. I typed on my computer again before looking down at the clock on my wrist. I saw that I had a couple of minutes before I was going to be off. I was going to be off in five minutes. As I hung my phone up I looked down at my phone to see a message come through. I rolled my eyes seeing that it was my mother.

Mama: Have you seen Treasure lately hun???

I shook my head but responded anyway. I was sick of her blowing up my phone asking me about Teighlor when I didn't know anything about what was going on with my sister. I threw my phone down once I had responded seeing Elissa walking by me as she propped her arm up beside me. "Hey girl! What time you get off?"

I smiled talking back to her because I actually liked Elissa unlike most of the people here. She was really cool and kept the conversation upbeat and positive whenever we talked. She had two kids and was a couple years older than me but we still held a lot in common. "In a minute actually. You must've just clocked in?"

"No. I just got off my lunch break. I still have five hours to go, sadly," she spoke and I laughed. She rolled her eyes. "Girl that is not funny. I wish I was at home tonight so that I could watch reruns of Martin with my man."

"Anyways how is Rocky?" She asked. I smiled, "Girl he's good." Lying to myself and her because I didn't know what it was for Rocky and exactly how he was. I hated to admit it but I missed him. I wanted to see him and I wanted to be with him right now but things were completely done right now. I hadn't seen or heard from him and honestly I was just keeping to myself, since he hadn't answered any of my calls since our argument so I hadn't bothered to call again. It was what it was and I wasn't about to stress myself out in order to get through with him.

It was.... what it was.

"Well I'm glad to hear that," she smiled. "I'll see you later though, I've gotta go train these new people." I waved her off as she walked off and picked up my phone to see that it was time for me to go, and boy was I glad.

I was exhausted to say the least and I wanted to watch television and sleep.

But I couldn't.

As soon as I got home, and dropped the keys to my car on the table, and laid on my bed all I could do was get on my phone and scroll on my twitter feed before I got on Instagram. I scrolled down my timeline before tapping on his, and seeing that he had posted a new picture. I tapped on it seeing that it was a picture of him and another dude with a tag saying that he was in Houston. I looked at the dude not recognizing him but knowing that he was a relative of Rocky's because of his caption. I found myself sighting in relief for the simple fact that I thought I was going to see a girl or someone else on his page, but I didn't. I threw my phone down on the bed and ran my hand through my short hair. I closed my eyes, ready to go to sleep when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and smiled weakly. Latasha.

"Hello?"

"Bitch, look at what I just sent you!" She hung up and I looked at my phone and shook my head. I unlocked my phone and opened our message thread to see what she had sent me and my eyes literally bucked. Before I could even call her back, she was calling me. I didn't even get a chance to say anything. "Bitch who the fuck is that?"