Thirty-Two: Sky Walker

Treasure Pierce

"Yeah, Mel, I almost slapped that hoe when she spit on me

"Yeah, Mel, I almost slapped that hoe when she spit on me. I swear to god," I spoke telling her about what happened. I heard her laugh. "Girl wow. I cannot believe she spit on you. That is the nastiest thing you can do to a person."

I heard my doorbell ring. "Yeah, your right. Girl you should've saw me last night," I spoke looking through the peephole and my face dropped. "Let me call you right back."

"Okay Later," she hung up and on instinct I looked at myself in the mirror to my left and made sure that my hair looked good. I still had on my shorts and tank from the day before. So I opened the door. "How can I—

"Woah. You can't just be bargin' in my house," I spoke as Rocky just walked in looking mad. "What the hell was that shit about last night?"

I shrugged my shoulders, getting pissed off all over again about that dumb bitch spitting on me. "Ask your girlfriend Rocky because I'm not about to talk about it just know it didn't have shit to do with you."

"Yeah you sure about it because it seem like to me that every time you see her. You and Teighlor try to start shit with her and that shit is lame. Y'all ain't in high school anymore," he preached to me and I rolled my eyes.  I waved him off.

"Boy bye. When that bitch went home crying to you did she tell you that she came at me stupid about you to a party that she knew she wasn't invited too? Did she tell you she spit on me?"

He didn't say anything just stood there with a stupid look on his face. I smirked. "Yeah I didn't think so," I spoke. "So it looks like to me that bitch wanted to get her ass slung all on the pavement. So the next time you come to my house talking about that bitch come at me correct."

"Man Treasure—

"Man Nothing. You dead ass wrong for coming over here trying to yell at me like you my daddy about your stupid ass girlfriend. I wasn't going to say anything but since I've been holding back I might as well right?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Go ahead."

"You fucked my cousin and you're dating her you do realize that?"

He shook his head. "How many times do I have to tell you I didn't know she was your cousin? You know I wouldn't have done that shit to you on purpose. I don't even rock like that, for real."

I nodded my head because he was telling the truth but that shit still was wrong to me and I couldn't accept it. "But she knew and you knew that and still pursued her. That bitch had been on my instagram everything so she knew about you and for her to even fuck with you like that is grimy. And for you to fuck with her shows me a side of you that I didn't know you had. You just as grimy as that bitch."