Thugs Wives (Urban Story)

Chapter 1: Early in the Morning!

Ooh, ooh, I got a thing for you too

(Thing for you)

I think about you

Early in the morning, early in the morning

Like early in the morning, early in the morning (Ooh, ooh)

Early in the morning, early in the morning

Like ooh, ooh,

I got a thing for you

-Early in the Morning by Ashanti ft. French Montana

- My name is Indigo Thomas,  I'm 21 years old with a thug mentality.  I'm a mixed girl from Chicago born and raised. I was going to move to Philly in a week with my bestfriend Carmen Davis. She is my cute bestfriend straight from the Bronx. She is 23 a dark Skin who everybody know not to mess with. Cool type girl and nice Juicy Booty, and nice perky shape. Carmen and I always been cool,  she's my A1 from day 1. Me and her are searching for love basically tired of being single.  So these two riders looking on love and not taking no for an answer. So tune to see how they life is dealing with drugs thugs,  and Drugs.  They are two Party girls that hang around.

(Indigo P. O. V)

It's 2:30am I get a phone call. I didn't want to answer so I let it Ring.  I roll over from the covers to reach my iPhone 5s. 

------>Text message <------

CarmenD: "Sis,wake your ass up! Some Shit just went down we have to take care of. "

In my Mind I can't help but worry what could have went down.  We don't have female friends,  We hang around the Plug holding it down and looking Sexy While doing it. 

#GetItIndy: What is it Carmen?  What's going on. 

CarmenD: I'm on my way,Be ready to go.

-------- End of The Conversation --------

(Carmen P.O.V)

"I can't believe this happened to me and Indy." I said to our best friend David. I saw the look David face and I could tell that he was so mad. 

"We gonna find out who these dudes is cause if they wanna act like some tough men type Shit,  We dropping bodies no questions asked! "

David turns to me as im driving, speaking loudly. Me keeping my eye on the road I speak with seriousness, "Ya no doubt."

5 minutes go by And we finally get to Indy's house. In the car David was telling me how much those boy was scoping out the spot riding by slowly for no reason. He also told me he's glad to have a rider Friends like me, and wished that we remained this close. 

(S/N:  I use to have a huge crush on David  but never knew how to tell him. His full name is David Williams.   I did what a real girl would do, and just let the situation handle itself. David is 25, Muscle of days,  shoe game crazy, lightskin boy with a bad temper. I can't help but love him just the way he is. )

(Indigo P. O.V)

I see that Carmen and David are outside waiting for me.  I grab my keys to the house and my Chanel Bag, when my phone ranged. It was a Private number I normally don't answer them but this time I had a feeling I should.