Chapter 3

~~~Hayes POV~~~

After Abby left Nash, Cameron, and taylor started asking me about Abby.like hell I was gonna tell them I might like her. I don't really know how I feel yet. And they can not keep a secret for their life. she's just perfect but dating her comes with high standards. Like I ant break her heart, I can't be a total dick or Alex Nash Ashley and Nash's friends sill kill me. And I doubt Alex will be okay with me dating his "baby" sister. Alex is very protective over Abby. He may not show it, but he really cares about her. Ever wine the accident he hasn't really talked to Abby, but he has been really worried. Like he wouldn't go out to late if she was home alone, And he would try his best not to leave her home alone. He loves her and if I date her he may get med. I decided to text Matt Espinosaa, he always has good advice on girls.

~~texts with Matt~~

Hayes- hey dude, i need help.

Matt😂😂- what's up bro?

Hayes- okay, so I think I may have feelings for Abby, and I don't know what to do.

Matt😂😂- it's obvious u like her, so u should be 100 percent sure u like her.

Hayes- oh, but I can't date her right?

Matt😂😂- why do u think that?

Hayes-!well if I brake her heart I lose Alex and Abby. I doubt I will get approval from Alex. Amd again if I break her heart u and the other guys will break me.

Matt😂😂- oh I see your point, and I would beat u if u Hurt her.

Hayes- not helping Matt.

Matt😂😂-sorry, I think u should talk to Nash he's dating her sister, just buck she's odermdoesnt mean Alex isn't protective with her too.

Hayes- yeah you got a point thanks dude.

Matt😂😂- no problem, bye.

~~end of text messages~~

~~~Abby's POV~~~

I decide to go talk to Ashley about Hayes, she Is dating Nash, she may be helpful. I walk over to her door about to open it when I hear her and Nash talking.

"I thing Hayes really likes her Ashley, Matt told me he texted him." I hear Nash say. "what did Matt say" Ashley says sounding anxious. It is so wrong to be eves dropping but I have to know. "we'll he wouldn't go into detail. Didn't want to lose his trust I guess. He just said that he really likes her, but doesn't want to hurt her and lose his two best friends." Nash says. "whats stopping him other then that?" "alex is" BSSSZXX and my phone interrupts the entire conversation. I try to rin but Nash grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. Her brings me into Ashley's room and throws me in the bed. "what did u hear." he asked sounding a little annoyed. "well I came to talk to Ashley about Hayes actually then I heard u say he likes me and I listened from there..." I said in one breath. Nash then smiled a creepy and devious smile. "what were u gonna talk to Ashley about, huh." he asked very perky like. "ugh well." and I tried to run but he grabbed me and pinned me down. He was sitting on me with Ashley holding my feet waiting for my answer."well u cam, and Taylor told me he liked me and I was really confused. He has been treating me different and I have been having different reactions and I think I may like him but I wasn't sure if he liked me!" I said really fast all In one breath. "awwwwwwwww Abby!!!" Nash said and with that I punched him in the arm and ran to my room. I looked to see who the text was from amd it read Hayes.

Hayes the sexiest guy alive❤❤❤❤❤(he put himself in my phone)- hey wanna come over and hangout?

Abby-yeah sure, be over in ten.

Hayes-okay.

I did my hair and light makeup on any walked out of my room. "Ashley I am going to hangout at Hayes!!!!" I scream. " okay!!" she yells back "have funnnnn!!!" mash yells In a creepy way.

And with that I head to Hayes.