Chapter4

~~~Abby's POV~~~

I get to the Griers and I nock on the door. "COME INNN!!!" I hear Hayes scream. I walk in and I see him sitting on the couch. I sit next to him, waiting to see if he dies anything. "let's go in the basement, we can watch Mama."
"but Hayes!! I hate scary movies!" I whine. "don't worry I gotchu babe." omfg he just called me babe. Hayes Grier just called me babe. I try to act cool and I give him a pouty face. We head to the basement and cuddle up (not like relationships do) and star the movie. A really scary scene comes on and I cuddle into Hayes. He lifts my chin up with his fingers and looks into my eyes. We're both leaning in until BZZZZKX. Hayes phone ruins the moment. I pull away and I kinda shift towards the tv. I look over to see Hayes and he is texting someone named Miranda. Miranda is the school slore. She dates a bunch of guys at the same town then dumps them all for fun. She had her first kiss in 4 grade and has dated half the guys in our grade. But not Hayes. I guess she is going after him now. He sees me looking at him and he puts his phone down. He scoots closer to me and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer towards him. Here come the butterfly's again.

~~~Hayes POV~~~~

Our "date" was going perfectly. I was about to kiss her when my phone goes off. God dam it. The worse part I that it is Miranda. Abby saw I was texting her and now I am screwed. I don't even know how she got my number. I learned to stay far away from Miranda Clearwater. She is bad news. She has dated most the of the guys in our grade, and the entiire football team except for me and my best friend Ryan. She is trying to get with me but I don't want to have anything to do with her. I hike up the courage to put my arm over Abby and she leans even closer to me. All of a sudden something pops out on the tv and she fpscreams so loud. I'm dying of laughter when she is just giving me a glare. I wanted to kiss that look right off her face, but I don't know if she feels the same about me. I look into her eyes smile and turn back to the movie. As the movie is ending she falls asleep on my shoulder. Since the movie is over im just watching sponge bob and then Nash walks down with Taylor and Matt.

Nash- hey!!
Hayes-shooosh Abby's sleeping.
Matt- ooooo Hayes she fell asleep on you.
Nash- getting it Hayes!!!
Hayes-both of you shut it. I don't want her to wake up.
Matt-so what happened did u kiss her.
Hayes- I was about to. I really scary scene happened and she cuddled into my side. She then looked up at me and I lifted her Schindler close to my face. I was about to kiss her but then my phone went off.
Nash-oh dude that sucks. Who texted u. Someone important?
Hayes-no it was this girl Miranda Clearwater, do u know her.
Nash-oh Hayes her sister is in my grade. Her sister Bianca is a total slut. Stay away from Miranda.
Hayes-I know I tried. I have no idea how she got my number. I keep telling her to leave me alone but she won't listen.
Matt-does Abby know that. She may get jealous and think u like miranda?
Hayes-no... And she saw my messages. Crap.

~~~Abby's POV~~~

I wake up and find my self on Hayes shoulder. I'm about to move when I hear Hayes talking to someone. I think it's Matt and Nash.

Matt- wow. I got to run, Hayes text me if u need any help. Bye guys.
-
Nash- Hayes u really like Abby huh.
Hayes- Yeah I do, but I don't know if she likes me.

Oh crap. He likes me. Oh Nash please don't tell him what happened at my house. (Thinking in her head)

Nash- Well I was talking to ashley about u two and I said how u liked her.

Hayes- Nash... What did u do.

Nash- Well she was outside the room listening. Then se got a text from u and we found her. we asked her what she heard and she said everything but she also said she thinks she likes you!

Hayes- I want to ask her out but what about Alex?

This is the 2 time Alex was brought up. What does he have to do with all of this. he loves Hayes like a brother.

Nash- I doubt he will go super protective on u like he did with that other guy she dated.

~~flashback~~

Convo with her boyfriend 5 months ago.

Daniel- Hey Abby we need to talk.
Abby- Hey what's wrong.
(They have been dating for 7 months)
Daniel- I don't think we should date anymore.. I'm sorry
Abby- What.. Why?
Daniel- It's just not working out, I'm sorry.
Abby- But Daniel

-she Grabs his arm and turns him to her. He still had that look in his eye he had when were dating.he looks into her eyes like he still has feelings for her. And what Abby doesn't know. He does still have feelings.-

Daniel- I'm sorry Abby. And he kisses her on the cheek.

~~~End of flashback~~~

Is that why he broke up with me? because of Alex?

Hayes- I know how he made him break up with her, but do u think he will do It to me?

So Alex did break us up. That's why he still had that look in his eyes.

Nash-I don't think he will, he trusts u, but u can not break that trust or he will have to do something.

I couldn't stand hearing anymore. I start to open my eyes and lift my head up. "Hey Abby, did u sleep good?" Nash asks. "Yeah, but I got to go."
"Hayes I will text u later, bye."
I know it was rude but I have to go talk to Alex.

Hey guys, I got 18 reads!!🎉🎉

Again sorry if there is any mistakes, I don't go Back to check.

I hope u guys are enjoying it. can It get 3 more votes?

Thanks -Julia💋💋