Chapter 25

5 days later

Abby's POV.

It's been 6 days since my mom died. I spent those six days in Hayes room doing nothing. I barely eat. I don't talk. I do nothing. After what happened in the bathroom everyone has been worried. I'm never left alone for more then 20 minutes tops. Todays the funeral and I'm nervous. I'm gonna have to talk. See people. Leave my room. I'm putting my black dress on when I hear a knock on the door. I turn around and Ashley walks in. She has been doing a lot better. "Hey baby girl. How you holding up." I shrug. Like I said I have only said a few words since the incident. "Abby. You need to talk to me. We are all so worried about you. We lost mom we can't loose you." She says taking the curling iron from my hand. When she finishes she steps back and we look in the mirror. "Ashley. I can't do this." I whisper. She smiles. "That's why you have your family." She says taking my hand. We walk down the stairs and Mark Alex Anthony Hayes Madison and Nash are sitting on the couch. They look up and smile. "You guys look great." Nash says. We smile in response. I sit down next to Hayes and he put his hand on my thigh. "You doing okay?" He whispers in my ear. I swallow I lump in my throat. "Yeah." I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

-

We get into the place the wake is held and we walk to the front. The only other people here are my moms two sisters. My mom wasn't very close with them but she loved them so much. My aunt Jamie has a son Ashton that's my age and a son Daniel that's Ashley's age. And my aunt Donna has a 7 month year old daughter. Me Alex and Ashley run over and hug our aunts. "How are you three holding up." Aunt Donna asks. We shrug. "Fine I guess." Ashley says. "The boys were just in the bathroom. They're pretty torn up about this too." Aunt Jamie says. I nod. We pull away and walk back to our group. Elizabeth goes over and talks to my aunts as we walk away. It's 12:00 and the wake is from 12:30 to 3 then 5-7. Then the funerals tomorrow. I'm guessing my aunts know why I'm on crouches since they didn't ask but I'm pretty sure no one else does. "Madison? can you come to the bathroom with me? I want to cover up my bruises." I say. She nods and we walk off. I look in the mirror and pull my foundation out. Madison cover up the bruise by my eye and my neck. After she's finished they don't look as bad. I smile. "Thank you." I say. She nods. "Abby." She says hugging me. "I love you okay? If you need to cry or something I'm here. Okay?" she says. I nod. "Thanks Maddy. I love you too." We walk out until were interrupted. "Abby?" I hear someone say. I turn around to see Ashton. I wobble up to him as fast as I can. I give him a huge hug and he rubs my back. We are pretty close for cousins. "I would ask how your doing but I know your feeling like shit. So how bad are you doing?" he asks. I shrug. "Terrible." I say. "Same." He says. We walk outside and sit on a bench. I lean by head on him. "Abby. What happened. Your on crouches your all bruised up?" he asks. I sigh. "Ashton. My dad found me again. I was at this convention with my friends and he beat me badly and my friend jack found me half conscious." I say quietly. He wraps his arms around me. "Oh my god Abby I didn't know. My mom didn't say anything. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" he asks worriedly. "No." I whisper. "I needed to get surgery on my hip and it hurts so bad to walk. My entire body from my chest down is bruised." I cry. He holds me right. "It's okay." I smile. I pull away and wipe my eyes. "Let's talk about something else." I say. "Okay. Who are those guys your brothers with. They were checking you out." He says. I smile. "Well the one with the long brown shaggy hair is Hayes. He's kinda my boyfriend but we didn't make it official. And the short one is mark our friend and the tall one is Anthony our other friend." I say. "Is Hayes the one.." He asks. I nod. "Abby hm why did you go back to him." He asks. I shrug. "He makes me happy. I was going through a lot and I was depressed but when he came back I felt so much better." He nods. "The tall one was looking at your butt." He says. I laugh. "We kinda had something with each other but he didn't want to ruin our relationship. And he's a freshman so Alex would've flipped." He nods. "Your getting it." He says. I laugh. "Who's that girl you were with. She's hot." I laugh. "My friend Madison she's single." I say wiggling my eyebrows. He laughs. "Who's that dude with Ashley." He asks. "Her boyfriend Nash. Hayes' older brother. They're our neighbors and we've been staying with them." He nods. "Hey guys come inside everyone is starting to arrive." My aunt Donna says. I sigh and stand up. Ashton puts an arm around me and we walk inside. "We'll do this together okay?" he says. I nod as we walk through the doors.

-

We stand by the casket as people pay their respects. It's my aunts and their husbands then Ashley Daniel me Ashton then Alex. The Grier's sit in the chairs with each other as Hayes and Nash cry. Madison Anthony and Mark are with them too. Daniel puts his arm around me. "Your doing great baby girl. It'll be over soon." He says.

-

By 1:30 we are all fidgety so the 10 of us go into a back room to chill. I am I'm between Anthony and Hayes and I lay my head on Hayes. "Let's play truth or dare." Ashton says. We all nod and sit up on our seats. "Okay. Ashley. Truth or dare." Ashton asks. She frowns. "Ashton your truths and dares are terrifying." She says laughing. He smiles proudly. "Truth." She says. He thinks then smiles. "Who was your first." He asks. We smile. I'm pretty sure it was Nash but I'm not sure. "How do you know I'm not a virgin?" She asks. This time Daniel laughs. "Ashely we all know your not so answer the question." He says. "Fine. Nash was my first." She says getting red. Daniel looks as Nash and he gives him a smile. We laugh. "And Daniel be scared." She says. He gulps. "Daniel truth or dare." She asks. "Truth?" He says. "Who was your first." She says. He gets red. Ashton looks at him. I didn't know he wasn't a virgin. "Umm. This girl Addy." He says shyly. We all look at him. "When was this?" Alex asks. He shrugs. "Umm. I'm 17. So last year." He says. We stare. "Okay. Abby truth or dare." I say. "Truth." I say. "How come you guys don't so dares?" Nash asks. We laugh. "Daniel and Ashton's dares are terrifying you don't want to take the risk." I say. Ashley and Alex nod. "He dared me once when we were at the mall to go grab a random girls boobs." Alex says. We laugh. "I obviously did it, but." He says. We laugh. "Okay Abby. How far have you gone with Hayes?" He says. I get super red. Hayes just laughs. "Umm. Like second. But like only making out. Not the way you think of it." I say shyly. They nod in approval. "Have you Hooked up?" Nash asks. I give him a death glare. "Yeah have you." Ashton asks. I look as Hayes. I think for a second. "Umm. I guess but like no clothes off." I say. Hayes laughs again. "Ooh Abby getting it. Ashton has only kissed one girl." Daniel says. Ashton gets bright red. We laugh. "Okay. Ashton truth or dare." I would've asked Madison but she always says truth. He always says dare. "Dare. Easy." I smile. "Take Madison to the other room for 5 minutes." I say. She gives me a glare. "Ooh. Madison. You were saying he's so fine! This is like your perfect day!" Anthony screams. She gets red. Ashton stands up and takes her hand and they walk out.

Ashton's POV.

We walk into a different room and I smile. "I'm Ashton." I say shaking her hand. "Madison." She says shyly. I smile. "Your really beautiful." I say. She blushes bright red and hides her face. I walk over and take her waist. "Hey. Let me see your beautiful face. Why hide it?" I ask. She looks up at me. "You know you don't have to kiss me if you don't want to. It was only a dare." She says. I smile. "Abby did that dare because I said I wanted to get to know you better." I say. She looks into my eyes and I crash my lips onto hers. I push her onto the wall and I hold her tight. I tilt me head deepening the kiss and I slide my tongue in. I can feel her smile on my lips. "I wonder how long they've been at it." I hear. "He looks like his tongue is stuffed down her throat." I hear mark say. "I can see the bulge right through his pants." Daniel says. With that I pull away. I look down and there's nothing. "You douche bag." I say. Madison then takes my face and puts her lips back on mine. Wow. I can start to like this girl.

Hey y'all. So can you guys get me to 10k before chapter 26? Well thank you all so much. I love you guys. I will update tomorrow. I would've kept going but the chapter was so long. Well goodnight my loves. Oh wait. Guess what. I bit into a piece of caramel and pulled my last baby tooth out! It was barely even loose. My friend peed her pants. Hahaha. Well goodnight.

-Julia⭐️