Chapter 21

End of the week

Abby's POV

So it friday and this week has been pretty good. Miranda tried to get back at me but always failed miserably. Ever since she pushed me in the hall way al the buys stopped talking to her and most of the girls. Now she only had her POSSY of 5 to gossip too. It's almost 5 weeks clean and I don't even think about doing it. I'm so excited cuz Matt Taylor an Cameron are coming to Hayes tonight and are staying the weekend. People at school still are shocked I hang out with "the Magcon boys." They say I'm not pretty enough I hangout with them, but who gives. Alex and Mark were going out after school but Hayes wanted to stay with me. We walk to his house and go in his basement. We sit on the couch and talk about the most random things. "Wanna watch insidious 2? It just came out on Netflix." I look at him. "But I hate scary movies!" I yell. "Okay. So I'll get the movie you get the popcorn." I laugh and walk upstairs. I put the popcorn in the microwave and wait. "Hey Abs. What you doing." Nash asks walking down the stairs with 2 friends. "Getting popcorn. Me and Hayes are watching a movie." I say. "Ooh can we watch?" He asks. "Nope." I say putting butter and sugar on the popcorn (it's delicious try it) "What why? So you guys can make out?" He laughs. "Maybe. And Nash?" I ask. "What Abby?" He says pretending to be mad. "how does your 14 year old brother get more action then a 17 year old?" I ask holding in my laugh. He stares. His friends high five me and I wobble to the basement laughing.
-
I snuggle up to Hayes and he presses play. A really scary scene happens and I literally jump on Hayes' lap. He laughs. He looks at me. "You are so hot when your scared." He jokes. I laugh. He leans in and connects his lips to mine. I sit on his lap one leg on each side kissing him. He slips his tongue in and fireworks go off. We literally make out during the entire movie. I feel his hands trailing to my butt so I bite his lip (not in a sexy way) really hard an he moves his hands back to my back. I laugh a little. "Wow Nash. She's right. Hayes does get more action then you do." I hear Taylor say. Nash told them my awesome burn. Haha. I jump off Hayes and try to is my hair. We both get really red. "Don't worry Hayes. We saw your failing attempt to touch her butt." Matt laughs. He gets even more red. "Well no hug?" Taylor asks. I laugh. "Dude. She is still in hot make out mode. Give her a second." Cameron laughs. I get very red. I jump up and hug Taylor. I lean in to hug him and I kick him in the shin. We all laugh. Matt comes to give me a hug still laughing and I take his beanie and throw it to Hayes. He hates when people touch his beanie. I laugh again. I hug Cameron then I step on his foot. I laugh and sit next to Hayes. "I missed you guys!!" I say laughing. They give me a look. "We'll leave so you can get pregnant Abs." Taylor says running. They all go upstairs but we know they're watching and listening. I give Hayes a look and he nods. "Hayes should I tell them I'm pregnant?" I ask holding in a laugh. "Abby they would kill me if they knew I got oh pregnant!" Hayes plays along. We hear someone choke as someone else fall. "What the fuck are you talking about!?" Nash screams running down the stairs. We act all shocked. "Wh-what are you talking about." I stutter. Hayes tries to look scared. "Hayes Grier, you got Abby pregnant?!" Taylor screams. "Hayes got WHO pregnant?!" Alex screams running down the stairs. I wink at him and he nods slightly. "Hayes what the fuck did you do to my sister?!" He screams winking at Hayes so he knows he's in on it. Hayes shrugs. "I'm sorry dude sea just so dam attractive." Hayes says. "Yeah. And it's not like I didn't want him to do it." I say back. They stare at us Alex crying trying I hold back his. Laugh behind them. "Hayes your gonna be a dad at 14! Do you get that!" Cameron screams. "I know. Me and Abby are good with Skylynn so I think we will be okay." He says. Oh my god. "Yeah. We an get an apartment and I can get a job and quit school." They stare again. "Hayes! Even if you did do it you were stupid enough not to use protection!" Matt screams. Hayes shrugs. "I was mesmerized by her naked body. Sorry" He says. "You weren't that bad yourself." I say looking at him. He leans in and we start kissing. Nash runs up and pulls us apart. "Are you guys that dumb that your trying to do it again!?" Nash shouts. I can't hold it in anymore and neither can they. The three of us burst into tears holding our stomachs. "You idiots I'm not pregnant! I wouldn't even let him touch my butt never mind my naked body!" I say laughing. We walk up stairs leaving them speechless.
God it's good to be home.

Hope you like it. Read my other story Umm. They're my brothers. I'll update why when it gets more reads. At least 100 more. Love you all goodnight. Sorry if there's any mistakes I was rushing.
-Julia🙊