Chapter 31

Abby's POV.

Since Anthony's 16 and can't drive without an adult we walk home in silence. He has an arm draped over my shoulder to help me balance bc I'm still sobbing uncontrollably. We get to my house and sit down on my porch. "Okay. Wanna tell me what the hell happened in there?" he asks a little too insensitive for me. I shake my head. "Abby you have to talk to me. Come on." He says. I sigh. "We haven't talked since the funeral other then fighting. I don't know what I did wrong." I sob. "He called me a bitch and a slut. He always yells at me and I don't know why. He was my best friends Anthony. What did I do wrong?" I cry. He shakes his head and hugs me. "I don't know Abs. I don't know. Let's go upstairs. Okay?" He says taking my hand and nodding.

3 days later.

"Oh my god. Riely!!" I scream. She shrugs. "Hey. His butt looked nice so I had to tell him." She says. Me Ryan and dani burst into tears laughing. We've been hanging out everyday since my fight with Alex and they're like my best friends. "Okay Abby. Truth or dare?" Riely asks. "Dare." I say. They look at Each other and smirk. "Let us pick an outfit for you and you have to go downstairs by all your brothers friends and pretend to look for something till we come get u." She says. I groan and nod. They squeal and run to my closet. After I'm dressed I'm in my shortest booty shorts, a low crop shirt and a big push up bra. They shove me down the basement stares and I strut to the fridge. There's like 10 guys down here and I can feel their eyes on me. They told my to go into the basement. Get a coke. I have to bend for it. Then go to the washing machine and find a bra and swing it on my finger as I go upstairs.

I bend down and get a coke and I hear a few nervous coughs as I bend over. I turn around and smile and take a long sip. His friend Zach "accidentally" drops their phone and asks me to pick it up. I nod and bend down and I can tell their looking down my shirt. Alex smacks him. I grab a bra and run up stairs. Dam that was embarrassing. We all fall to the ground laughing as I shut my door. As I'm changing my door peeks open. Alex looks in. "Hey can we talk?" He asks. I slowly nod and pull my shirt down all the way. I give the girls a confused look and they look the same way. We walk outside and I look at him. "Talk to me Abby." He begs. I raise an eye brow. "That's how our gonna start this?" I scream. "You killed me Alex! you were my best friend! How could you do all that to me!" I shout. He shakes his head. "I don't know Abby. Miranda got inside my head. I'm so so sorry. After you left school crying I realized what a dick I've been and I dumped her. Please forgive me." He asks. "Why did you say all that about me? Am I really a bitch Alex? Are you really embarrassed of me?" I whisper. He shakes his head. "No Abby. Your non of that. I don't know why I said that. I love you so much! I'm so sorry!" he says. I wipe the tears from my eyes. "I forgive you." I whisper. He takes me in his arms and trap me. "I missed you so much Abby." He whispers. "I missed you too." I whisper into his chest.

Awwwwee. The twins are back!!!! Sorry about the lack of updates and the shortness. I've been super busy and I'm so tired. Well vote comment and follow!!!

-Julia💃