Chapter 19. The real chapter 19

Abby's POV

"D-dad. Please leave. I don't want you here and you can't hurt me in public." I manage to get out. He looks at me with sorrow. Is he... Sorry? "Abby. I'm sorry. I was drunk and-" Alex and Hayes cut him off. "What the hell are you doing here?" Alex screamed. "Alex." He says. Like I said thy were very close. "Listen to me. I am so sorry. Please here me out both of you." Alex just stared at him. And Hayes stood by the wall. "Just leave. We have nothing to say to you." Alex says. "But I'm our father." He whispers. "No. Your not. You lost the right to be our father when you hit Abby. Now she's in the hospital with a broken hip and ribs, and we have to be nice to our dad? I don't think so." Alex spits. He turns to me. "Abby I am so sorry." He says. He puts a hand towards me an I flinch. Hayes jumps in front of him. "Don't you dare touch her." He spat. I smiled on the inside. "I think it's time or you leave Mr.Turner." Hayes said. He looked at me then Alex. He got up and left. "I'm sorry. I will leave you alone." He says and walks off. I can see that Alex is foghorn the urge to run and hug him. He walks over. "Abby are you okay. Did he hurt you?" They ask. I shake my head. They lay down ad we fall asleep like this.

1 week later.

I am finally leaving the hospital. All the guys are here and they are making me laugh. I'm in my wheel chair and Cameron is pushing me. Oh god. We run down the hall way and he jumps on the back. The nurses are yelling but we just keep going. We finally make it out and we head to the car. Matt picks me up and puts me down in the back seat. Nash drives with Hayes in the front. I sit next to Jack G. And Taylor and they fasten my seat belt. I'm still very weak so they sit close to me an hold me up. We get back to the hotel and I get my crouches. I hate the wheel chair. I have trouble so Hayes puts me on his back. I laugh as we walk up the stairs. We're laughing and I kiss him the cheek. We get up to our room and he tosses me lightly on the bed. We sit down as the guys pile in. "Let's play truth or dare!!!!" Shawn yells. We all nod an sit on the bed. "Okay me first. Umm Alex truth or dare." Shawn asks. "Truth." He says. Shawn smiles. "Who was your first kiss." He asks. Really. That's his question. Everyone knows Alex has hooked up with this irk before. He is hot as all the girls put it. "Easy. It was Abby's friend Gabby." He smirks. "Ik. I'm just getting started." Shawn says. "Okay. Matt. Truth or dare." Alex asks. Matt thinks. "Truth. I'm to tired to do anything." He says. "Okay. How far have you gone with a girl." He smirks. Matt gets red. "Umm. 3." He says blushing very hard. We laugh to his face. "With who!?" Nash screams. "My ex Vanesa. She was a great kisser." He laughs. "Okay my turn." He gives Hayes an evil look. "Hayes truth or dare." Hayes thinks. If he says dare he knows I will be involved. "Dare." Oh no. "Okay. I dare you to do a grind on me above Abby." They all laugh except us too. "But I'm hurttt!" I whine. "So. He'll he extra careful Abs don't worry." Shawn smirks. "Fine." We both say. They all jump off and I lay down slowly. Hayes is about to go when Cameron interrupts. "Take your shirt off!!! Be sexy and seductive!" He screams. "Cameronnnnn." I whine. "Oh Abby you know you will like it." Nash laughs. Hayes takes his shirt off and looks at me. "I'm I sexy yet." I laugh. "Sure babe." I laugh. Carter plays the music and Hayes rolls down. He looks into my eyes and does the finding part. Everyone is video taping. Even Alex. Oh no. When the song ends Hayes jumps off and pulls me up. We all sit down and it's Hayes turn. "Nash truth or dare." He asks. "Truth." He replies. Hayes smiles at me and Alex. We not know what he will ask. "Who did you lose your virginity too." He asks. We have been asking him and Ashley this question for ever. We need I know if they did it. Him and Ashley get red. Te three of us smile. "Umm. Ashley." He says shortly. We all scream. ""FINALLY!! Those two have been doing dare since they started dating cuz we always ask questions." Alex looks at Ashley. "How old were you Ash? Huh?" He laughs. "Hey it's not my turn bud. And I could tell mom you hooked up with that girl Tess so I would shut up." We all laugh. "I knew you got with her!" Nash screams. We laugh. Alex gets red. "Okay okay. Abby Ruth or dare. "Truth. I'm scared of what pull make me do." He grins and looks at the guys. They all nod. Oh no. "If you had to kiss one of us right now who would it be. Can't be Hayes." He says. Aww crap. "Ummm. Pass." I say. "You can't pass!! answer the dam question! Taylor screams. "Ugh. Don't laugh at me. Jack. You all know I used to like him." I confess. They all scream. I look at Hayes and he is laughing too. Everyone is but me. "Okay shut up. Taylor. Truth or dare." I ask. "Dare." He says. "I dare you to kiss Ashley on the lips for a minute." I say. Alex and Hayes high five me. "BOOM." I scream. Ashley and Taylor look at each other. Then taylor looks at Nash. "Sorry dude. I don't give up on dares." He says. Nash awkwardly shrugs. "Abby I hate you!" She screams. Taylor move over to Ashley and leave in. They sit there kissing until Ashley slaps him. We laugh. "No tongue dude!" She screams. We all laugh. "Okay okay. Hayes truth or dare." He asks. "Dare." He says. Oh no. "I dare you to take Abby in the closet for 5 minutes." He says. I look at him then Hayes. We give each other a look and shrug. "Kay. It's not like we've never made out before." I say standing up slowly. Hayes helps me up and we walk to the closet. We shit the door and he looks at me and laughs. "Were in a closet." He says. I shrug. He comes over an gently pushes me on the wall and smooches his lips on mine. His tongue enters and I feel sparks. He leave on one arm and has the other on my hip. Mine are around his neck. The guys open the door but we don't move. "Come on we gotta finish." Matt screams. They all have their phones. Hayes waves them away and shuts the door with his foot. He's perfect. We stay there and kiss forever.

Hope you guys like it!!! 2.1K? OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. Can we get to 1000 votes? I love you guys so much. Hope you like it. I will post alt tomorrow cuz. Have no school. Also I may start a new fan fic tomorrow idk. Please give me feedback!

-Julia🐁🐁