Chapter 28

Abby's POV.

I get home the next day from hayes house around 9:30 cuz he had to do stuff with his mom. "I'm home!" I yell shutting the door behind me. "Abby. Come up to my room!" Ashley yells. I drop my bag in my room and walk over. I take my crutches cuz she doesn't like that I don't use them. "What's up?" I say sitting on her bed. "Okay. So the doctor called. You have an appointment about your hip today." she says. I nod. "Okay. Is that it?" I ask. She shakes her head. "So they're gonna do an X-ray on your hip. If it's healing correctly you may be off crouches and out of the brace. If it isn't healing correctly they may need to do another surgery." she says. I nod. "One more thing. Since you haven't been going to physical therapy you have a higher chance of needing surgery." She says. I sigh. "When is the appointment?" I ask. "An hour so get ready. Alex is coming." She says. I shake my head. "Why? We haven't talked since the funeral." I ask. She shrugs. "He wants too. Talk to him Abby. He hasn't done anything else wrong." She says. I laugh. "Yesterday he was talking to his "girlfriend" about how dramatic and embarrassing I am. And how I'm a slut." I say. Her eyes widen. "Wow. He's being a dick." I laugh. I love how blunt she is about her own brother. "I'm gonna go shower." I say hugging her and walking out.
-
In the car.

I'm in the backseat next to Alex because Nash came with us for some reason. "After the appointment were meeting Hayes and Will at the mall." Ashley says. I nod. "Can we pick up Miranda and take her too?" he asks. Ashley shakes her head. "Come on Alex. Let it just be us. Like old times." She says trying to help me out. "Come on. Your gonna be with Nash Abby will be with Hayes and Will will be with Taylor. I'm gonna be alone. Please." He begs. She glances at me. I slightly shake my head. She nods. "No Alex. sorry." She says. I breath a relief. "Yeah. And Will and Taylor broke up. So you guys can go on a date." Nash laughs. I look at him. "They broke up?" I ask. He nods. "I don't know why though." He says. I nod. That sucks, I really liked her. My phone goes off. Alex. "Nice job Abs. Now my girlfriend can't come cuz your a dramatic bitch." It reads. That hits me like a bus. Alex has never called me a bitch before. "Look who's talking. Calling your own sister a bitch bc your girlfriend can't come." I respond trying not to cry. He laughs. "You need to forget about your stupid grudges, she's nothing but nice to you and you repay her by being a bitch." He says. I make a weird sound from choking down my tears and nash turns to look at me. He Gives me the 'are you okay?' Look. I shrug. "What ever Alex. Just forget about all the times I've been there for you. Now your ditching me for the girl who ruined my life. Physically and verbally bullied me. Made up rumors about me. And thought I was an attention seeker. Okay. Fine." I say. I wait. "God Abby. They were all jokes. Forget. About. It." It reads. Tears start to drip down my face. "Yeah. And all the cuts and hurt I had was a joke." I write. "Abby. I didn't mean it like that." He says. I actually laugh and put my phone away. He leans close to my ear. "Your being a real bitch Abby." He says. I turn away and cry silently into the seat.

Skip to X-ray place.

"Okay Abby. Let's see your hip." The dr. Says. I nod and they Xray it. "Okay. It looks like it is healing very well. No surgery and you'll be off the crouches in a week tops." He says. I smile. "Thank you." I say. We stand up and hop back in the car. My phone rings. Hayes. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey baby. We're at the mall. Where are you?" he asks. "We just left the Dr.s. Were on out way." I say. "Okay babe. Love you." He says. I blush. "Love you too." I say. I hear Alex snort.

-skip car ride

We walk into the mall and we instantly find Will and Hayes. We walk up to them and hug and what not. Hayes puts an arm around my waist and walks me away from everyone a little. "Hey. Are you okay? Your eyes are red a little." He asks. "Alex got mad at me again." Is all I say. If I go more into it I will cry. his grip tightens on my waist. "What? What did he say?" he asks. "He wanted Miranda to come and Ashley said no. So he called me a dramatic bitch and was saying everything she did to me was a joke. Then I said so all the hurt and cuts were a joke and he was like I didn't mean that then called me a bitch again." I say. He turns me around and looks at me. His hands still on my waist. "Well firstly. Your not a bitch. Secondly. Even I can say everything she did was terrible and not a joke. And I dated her while she did it. You just need to give him space. Okay?" he asks. I nod. "She's just always at our house. And they talk about me and Alex never defends me. Like she called me a slut bc I slept over and he laughed." I say feeling the tears dripping out of my eyes. He wipes my tears away and takes my hand. "Come on. Let's go find them. Okay?" He asks. I nod and we walk off to a very upset Alex.

Hey guys. Hope you like it. I'm trying to put more things with Hayes and Abby and less drama. If anyone has any ideas message me. I know it's short but I'm just kinda stuck. Haha. Okay and lastly I've realized I only have 17 followers. Follow me!!! Love you all.

-Julia😏🔪