Chapter 13

Okay so I just wanna tell you my updating routine. So I will try to update everyday or every other day. Okay hope you like the next chapter. I left you guys with a cliff hanger. Idk why either hahahahaha.

🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁🙅

~~Anthony's POV~~

When I was making out with Abby I realized I couldn't date her. I know Abby and she would never make out with a guy like she did with me at 14. And sadly I know she still has feelings for...Hayes. I don't want to date her and push her into anything b/c I'm ready and she isn't. And lastly she's like a little sister to me, well a little sister I want to kiss. (Hahahaha) I just have to push those feelings away.

I'm sitting outside when Abby walks out.

Ab. Hey

An. Hi (both talking awkwardly quite.)

Ab. Umm what happened after we kissed?

An. Abby I realized I can't date you.

Ab. But why Anthony. You can't kiss me like that then say u don't like me.

An. That's one of the problems Abby!!! We made out on a bed with you on top of me. I know you and you would never do that. I can't push or change you.

Ab. But I can do what I want with you!

(Tears in her eyes now)

An. There's more. You were kissing me like that for 2 reasons. One b/c you wanted to cuz I'm an AMAIZINGGG kisser and 2 b/c you were trying to forget about Hayes.

~~Abby's POV~~

An. There's more. You were kissing me like that for 2 reasons. One b/c you wanted to cuz I'm an. AMAIZINGGG kisser and 2 b/c you were trying to forget about Hayes.

-

I got red b/c the second part was sorta true. He leaned over and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

An. Lastly b/c your like my little sister and I couldn't ruin the friendship we have over some feelings neither of us are 100% sure we have.

-

I nod my head still crying. He takes me head and pulls me into his chest.

An. We need to forget any feelings we might have for each other okay abby?

I nod my head in his chest. He takes my head and kisses my forehead.

I love you to much (in a friendly way) to ruin our friendship. We sit there for a minute until Mark walks out. Oh no.

Ab. I'm going inside. And I run inside to my room an open my window.

A=Anthony M=Mark (still Abby's POV)

A. Mark there is nothing between us.

M. That's not what it looked like when u guys were sucking each others faces off.

A. I know. I told her we couldn't date. She still has feelings for Hayes I could tell. And I couldn't ruin the relationship we have over stupid feelings.

M. Do u still want her?

An. More then anything, but I would never get Alex's approval and I love her to much as a sister.

M. Do u think we have a chance?

Mark has feelings for me? Oh my god!

An. Mark, at the moment she has feelings for Hayes sadly.

M. That douche bag!

An. Yeah, I know.

Then there's silence. I decide to go talk to Hayes.

I walk over to Hayes house and nock on the door. Nash opens it. "Hey Abby your sister just left." "I know, is Hayes here?" His face drops and I can tell he is unhappy. "He is at Miranda's."