Chapter 6

-

The next day I went over to Hayes house. He was sitting outside and I sat next to him. "Yesterday when You were talking to Nash I wasn't really asleep... I was listening to your conversation. And I found out about Daniel." he tightened up and moved so he was facing me.

~~Hayes POV~~

When Abby told me she found out about Daniel I froze. I didn't care she found out that I liked her, I'm glad she did. I just am worried she will go back to Daniel.

"Hayes don't be mad at me, I'm sorry, I really am." She said.

"No I'm not mad," I said with a smile. "Just are you going to go back out with Daniel?" She froze. I don't think she really though about that yet. After a long silence she looked up at me.

"No, I am not getting back together with Daniel." she said hesitantly. Oh thank god!! I still have a chance.

"You heard everything me and Nash talked about." I said not as a question.

"..Yes.." We were staring into each other's eyes. Her hazel eyes were glimmering from the sun, and her long blonde hair flew in the wind. She is so beautiful. She had light makeup on, even though she didn't need it, and she had on navy high wasted shorts with a white crop top with a navy anchor on it. God she is beautiful. We were still staring at each other.

~~Abby's POV~~

Me and Hayes just sat there staring at each other for what felt like forever.

"I can't hold back any longer!" He said.

"Wh-" and I was cut of by Hayes squishing his lips into mine. He held my cheeks and I just had my hands on his arms/wrists. As soon as our lips touched I felt the fireworks everyone talks about. It wasn't a sloppy kiss. It was a long passionate kiss. My first kiss was with 'the' Hayes Grier. Not the vine famous Hayes Grier, my best friend Hayes Grier. The one who was always there to make me laugh. The one who was there when my dad spun out of control. That is the Hayes grier I know him as. We kissed for like one bad a half minutes but it wasn't like a make out session. As we pulled away he pushed a piece of hair out of my face and gave me the best smile anyone could give you. Neither of us knew what to say so we just say there in silence, but not the awkward kind, the good kind.

~~Hayes POV~~

I couldn't hold it in any longer I had to kiss Abby. As she was about to talk, I cut her off and kissed her like my life depended on it. It wasn't my first kiss, but I knew is was hers. We just sat there and kissed until we pulled away. Wow, was all I could think of right now. We just sat there in a good kind of silence. After about a good five minutes she got a text saying she had to go have dinner. I helped her up and she gave me a really nice hug. As she was leaving I spun her around and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I just had to finish of the night with a bang. She started to blush and ran back to her house. Abby was the prefect girl for me.

~~Abby's POV~~

As I walked into the house I shut the door and leaned back on it. Wow, was all I could think. I touched my lips where Hayes lips have been, Hayes Grier kissed me. I still couldn't rap my mind around it. Wow. As I was standing there Ashley and Nash walked downstairs. They were holding hands but stopped in their tracks when they saw me. Ashley gave me a 'OMG what happened!!!' look and Nash gave me a 'Finally he kissed you look.' I tried to run, but he grabbed me and through me over his shoulder. Him and Ashley through me on the couch and Nash sat on me so I couldn't move. "Spill." He said. I couldn't talk. I just sat there with a smile on my face and my finger still on my lips. "Wow, Abby. Speechless. is my brother really that good a kisser?" He said with a smirk. "OMG Abby did he kiss you?!??!?" Ashley screamed. "Obviously, look at her Ashley! That's how you looked after I kissed you. We Griers can kiss. I wonder if Will is a good kisser? Ashley? Will you test him out and let me know who is the better kisser?" Nash said with a giggle. I started to laugh and I couldn't stop. "Uhhhhhh. No thanks Nash. I'll stick with kissing you." She said with a grin. "So Abby, he kissed you?" I smiled a big smile and nodded. Nash pretended to be a teenaged girl and screamed very loudly. "Ahhh Abby your first kiss!! Tell me all about it. Was there tongue, how long was it." I cut him off before he could get creepy gross. "Oh my god Nash, chill. And yes we kissed!!" I screamed.

-

After dinner I went to talk to Alex. I walked in his room and layed down on his bed "Hey Abby what's up?" he asked not taking his eyes of his game. "Well Uhh... Hayes kissed me today."I said. He paused his game and looked at me wide eyed then smiled. "You finally had your first kiss!!!!!" he squealed acting like a girl. Alex had his first kiss last year when he was 13 with my friend Gabby. They dated for 2 months then then he kissed her. I'm not sure if he has only kissed Gabby, and I honestly don't want to know. "Yeah I know!!!!" I screamed "So tell me about it, you forced out every detail about me and Gabby when we kissed." he said "Okay okay. So he was talking to Nash the other night when he thought I was sleeping. He was talking to Nash about Daniel and that's how I found out. So I apologized for eaves dropping then we just kinda were staring at each other. Then he said. " I can't hold back any longer." I was about to say what, but he cut me off by smashing his lips on to mine..." I said. He looked at me then said, "Wow. I wish I was that cool about it with Gabby. Hahaha." He said. We just laid there the entire night talking until I fell asleep on his stomach. I love having these twin moments with my brother. He May do stupid things but he is a great brother.

-

That was....

Okay so I have been updating a lot and I think it is getting really good!! The next chapter will have a huge plot twist. You guys all like Abby and Hayes? Just wait for the next update. I will probably be tomorrow afternoon.

Hope you guys like it

-Julia💕💕