Chapter 18

Alex's POV

When the doctor walked into the lobby anyone got silent. "Alexander Turner?" I walk fowards. "Your not 18." I shake my head. "I need to give the news to a fmily member or guardian that is 18." Taylor Jack Jack and Cameron step foward. (I think those are all the guys that are beyond 18.) "All you boys are a Turner?" The dr. asks unconvinced. "Well her parent arent here and Nash is her like her brother but he is only 16. So you either tell Nash and Alex who will tell us anyway, or you tell us who are 18 and we will tell them (points towards the rest of the guys)." Taylor says pissed off. The dr. gives us all a glare. Then he looks at Nash and beckons him. He tells me to follow but the dr. shakes his head. "I have to follow some rules." He sighs. I nod and go stand next to Hayes. He is taking this very hard. He finally got her back, and now he may loose her. I ak loose my "baby" sister. "Hey Hayes. I know she never says t, but Abby loves you so much." I say. He turns and looks at me with bloodshot eyes. All of our eyes are bloodshot. "Thanks dude." He says and we hug tightly.

Nash's POV

I walk into the hall withthe d. and he stops infront of Abby's room. I really wush Alex could have come too. "Okay so mr.grier. Abby Turner is hurt not to badly, but may affect her in the futuer. She may have to change the way she does somethings." I nod with a sigh of relief. "She has 4 broken ribs, a bad concusion, and her hip is fractured badly." I take it all in. How could a father break his doughters hip?! "Thankyou Dr." I say. "That's not all son." My heart drops. "Ms.Turner has a dislocated shoulder and will need surgery on her hip." No. "It was pushed down to her back. That's where all the blood and paint came from. We need to put it back in place. It Is a simple but long procedure. It is all payed for by insurance and stuff because she was beaten." I force a smile. "Thank you." He nods and I walk to the guys.

-

When I step into the room it gets quite and they look up to me. "Okay. So she has a concussion, 4 broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, and a fractured hip." Their faces drop. Alex looks like he has been punched in the face he puts his head on Hayes. "She needs surgery on her hip also." I say quietly. "Her hip was fractured, but it was also pushed back to her lower back which aided all the pain and blood." Alex collapses on Hayes. Hayes beaks down too. I walk over and pull them into my arms. "Where is she. Where is my baby sister!" I hear as someone walks over. It's Ashley. She has tears in her eyes and she looks a mess. I turn around and she runs over to me and cries into my shoulder. "Nash what happened." She manages to get out. I pull away and look into her eyes. "Your dad came back. Kicked her and punched her. Jack G found her. She has a concision, 4 broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, and a fractured hip that needs surgery." She collapses on my shoulder. I pull her away and while her tears with my thumbs. "Sh baby. She will be okay. I'm here, we all are. But right now Alex needs you." I whisper. She nods and stands up she rushes to Alex and pulls him close to her. She strokes his hair and he cries into her chest (boob😂). Ashely looks so hot. She's in shorts and a sweatshirt and her hair is on a messy bun. All the guys are eyeing her. We all grew up with Ashley, and we all fell for her. Abby is growing up to look just like her. She is such a good sister. Her mom is always working trying to support them and Ashley took over as the parent. He pulls away and she kisses him on the cheek. She sees Hayes crying and hugs him too. He cries into her "boob" too. Oh he learned from me.

-

The dr. walks back no the lobby and we wait for the news. "Abby did very well during surgery. She will be in a wheel chair for 2 weeks and on crouches for 6-8 weeks after. Her arm will be in a sling for 1 week and she can not do any physical activities until her concusion and ribs are healed." We all sigh a relief. "Thank you." Alex say. He nods and walks out. We all get up and head to Abby's room. As were walking I put my arm around Ashley's waist and pull her close to me. She leans her head on me and it feels so right. We walk into the room and we see an Abbuy Turner no one knows. She isn't perky, or jumping around joking. we finally got that Aby Turner back and now we lost her again? She sees us and her face lights up. she gives us the biggest smile she can muster and it makes me so happy. "Hey guys!" she says hoarsly. We all wave and smile. "Ashley, your her!" She screams then goes into a coughing fit. She smiles and runs up to her. She whispers something in her ear and they both look at me and laugh. Not a mocking laugh, but a OMG laugh. She skims the room and her eyes lock on Hayes and Alex and we take that as a sign to leave. We walk into the hall and I pull Ashley aside. "Ashley, holding you in my arms makes me miss you so much. I need you in my life." I say hoping she agrees with me. "Nash I-" I cut her off by shoving her on the wall and putting my lips on hers. I miss this so much. Ashley Turner is perfect and  I need her in my life. She pulls away and looks at me. "Wow Grier. You didnt even let me finish." SHe smiles. "You were so unsure of yourslef you had to kiss me to help your answer." She laughs the best laugh in the world. "I had to be sure you are mine." i laugh. "Well the kiss did sugarcoat it, but you already had my yes the second I walked into the hospital." She says. Then were kissing again. "I missed this." she says into my ear. "And I missed you." I say holding her close to me in a hug.

-

Abby's POV

When everyone walks in I feel a whole lot better. God I love these guys. I skim the group and lay my eyes on Ashley. "Ashley, your here!" She siles and runs over. I saw her and Nash holding hands and i hope they get back together soon. "Nahs was so looking at your butt when you walked over to me." I whisper in her ear. "I was looking at his too." She admits. God I have he best sister ever. Once I see Hayes and Alex evryone leaves us alone. They walk over and engulf me in a hug. "God Abby thankgod yoyr okay." They whisper. They pul; away and look into my eyes. "Abby, are you okay? Be honest with us." Hayes asks. I've been trying to hold in the pain and tears for everyone, but I cant anymore. I shake me head and fall onto Hayes. Alex kays on me from behind and i cry on them both. "What if he finds me again. He did all this so easily, he could hurt me even worse. Kill me if he ants." I whisper. They pull away. "Abbt, nothing is going to happen to you when we are around, I promise." Alex says. I smile. I hug them again and they stand up. "We will go get you something to eat, okay?" They ask. I nod and they walk out. I fall asleep and I am woking up to a dor slamming shut. I open my eyes and my bidy twinges with fear. "How did you find me?"

Hey y'all. I hope you guys like it!!!!! Leaving it at a cliff hanger. I need y'all help. If you are reading my 2 stroy please help me. I dont think its going n=anywhere so I might end it. IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!! comment on this story or the othr one if i should end it and do Carter one maybe? Or should I do both?

help me out guys. Okay well follow me on instagram.... @Magconboyess!!!!!!!!

Love you all. And 1,500 reads??????? Can we get it to 2,000 in the next few chapters?

Goodnight y'alllllll!!!!!!!!
-Julia💕