Chapter 20

Abby's POV

Sadly it's our last day and were all packing. It's been a great 2 weeks other then my dad. I got close with all the guys again and god did I miss them. I've been clean for 4 perfect weeks. All our bags are packed and the 5 of us are saying goodbye to everyone. I hug Carter, Aaron, Shawn, and Jack J. Jack G walks up and pulls me into a tight hug. "Bye Abby." He says kissing my forehead. "Bye Jack." I say starting to cry. "Listen. Baby. If you ever need anyone cal me." He whispers. I nod and pull away. Next is Taylor. "BYE BAE." He says screaming pulling me into a hug. "BYE TAY TAY." I scream. "But bae. I'm always there for you. Don't wait for 6 months to call me again okay?" I nod and he kisses my cheek. Next is Matt. He still feels bad for what he said at the pool. "Bye ABIGAL." He says screaming my name. "Bye MATHEW." I scream back. "Listen Abby you know I'm so-" I cut him off. "Matt i'm not mad trust me. You were just scared. I know." I say hugging him. Lastly, is Cam. He pulls me into a hug. "Bye Abby. I'm so happy your feeling better." He says. I hug him tighter. "Me too Cam." I whisper. He kisses my check. "If you need anything call me. Love you Abs." He says. "Love you too." And we walk to the car.
-
We board the plane and I sit in between Ashley and Alex. I'm in the middle and Alex tunes us out immediately. I turn to Ashley and start bugging her about Nash. "So how are you and Nash?" Her face lights up."So great! How are you and Hayes?" She asks. I smile. "We're doing good. I'm glad we're back together." I say. She gives me a serious look. "Yeah. About that. How are you? Nash told me what happened with the whole fight and bullying thing." I sigh. "I mean. You know how he would bully me so e came back and I have him my trust. He ruined my trust and I broke. I cut before that happened like when school was hell. I couldn't take it and it helped me get away. Only Cameron knew." I say. she sighs. "I know and I am so glad your better. But school isn't gonna be easy now that your guys are a "thing" and that your like really hurt." I sigh. I'm still on crouches for like 5 more months and I have my arm in a sling. I have bruises all over and it hurts to do anything. "I know. But I promised myself I won't go back to that." She smiles. "Good." I'm glad we talked. It always helps. I out my headphones in and fall asleep on Hayes.

- First day back at school.

I'm walking to school with Hayes, Mark and Alex and I'm very nervous. Hayes has his hand on my shoulder as walk to class. The bell rings and we go to our separate seats. Sadly I am next to Miranda. "So why are you on crouches this time. Not enough attention now that your with Hayes?" She smirks. I turn a little and look at her. i adjust my sling and smile. "Well my dad came back and beat me for a second time." I give her a look. "Yeah okay." Oh my god. "So you think I would fake getting beat by my dad for attention." She looks at me. I can tell she feels guilty but she won't give up. "What ever Abby." She says punching me in the shoulder. I wince. Wow. That hurt. I turn around and wait for class to start.
-
When the lunch bell rings I walk over to Alex Hayes Mark and some of their friends. Madison and a few other girls sit down and we eat our lunch. I get up and hobble to the garbage can. Miranda and her perfect little POSSY strut over and look at me and laugh. I toss my garbage and start to turn when I feel something on my shoulder. She gives me a big shove and I fall to the ground with a thud. I moan in pain and they laugh. Alex Hayes some of their friends and Madison run over. Miranda and her POSSY are laughing and looking at their friends for support. No one else laughs. They just give them nasty looks. Alex helps me up and looks at me. "You okay." I nod even though I'm in pain. "Baby you okay?" Hayes asks kissing my cheek. I nod a little. Miranda walks over putting and arm on Hayes. "Baby come eat with us instead of this sad group." She laughs. So does Hayes. "Nah I'm good." And he takes my shoulder and we walk back to our seat. I laugh and we finish lunch.

Hey guys. Hope you like it. It's kinda a filler but it will get good. Can we get to 5000 reads and 200 votes? Love you all
-Julia😈