Runing away

You loved you home. You loved your mom. Your dad moved to Florida with your siblings after getting a divorce with your mom.  Your mom was depressed that he took your little sister and you older sibling too. You were mad at him. Now that your mom doesn't play with you, you are alone and only listen to music.  And your only 6 years old. You mother came in once and had a bottle. " M-Mommy please.... I did n-not do anything!" She raised the bottle. " Shut you filthy mouth you piece of scum!" She hit you with the bottle as it shattered on your head. Glass was everywhere.you started to cry as she walked away. You grabbed trash bags while she slept. She was such a heavy sleeper, all you heard from her were mumbles. You packed some clothes and some stuffed animals and 2 pillows. You opened the garage door that you could lift up so quietly, and bolted. ' I'm never coming back. Thank god I have (f/a) She will keep me safe!' You thought. You dragged the bag behind you. You took you iPad with your charger and headphones. Yes you were only 6 but you hated your mom now. The good old days were better. But you kept your eyes on the prize. Finding a place to crash for a while. You checked the time. 5:00 A.M. Your mom doesn't wake up until 12:00 P.M. You stopped at an old abandoned shack that looked like something you could hide in. You put your stuff in a corner. "Hmm? Bendy? Bendy The Dancing Demon.... What is that? Must be an old cartoon character." You yawned and looked at you iPad. 7:37 A.M. This building was 3 miles from your home and you did it. You took out your pillows and (f/a). You had a Preyer bear that told a prayer before bed. You clicked its stomach waiting for it to give you the prayer. " No, no, no, no, no!!!! " you yelled. You started to cry. Without the prayer, you felt as if the Demon known as Bendy would get you. So you said it yourself. After that you felt safe and secure. You slept untill your alarm woke you. You felt around for your tablet. It was right under your pillow. You tuned it off and looked at the time. 11:00. You felt your legs and they were freezing as well as your arms. " well I could sleep for a couple of minutes." You said. You were dazing off until you kept thinking about what your mother would do to you if she found you. You feel back asleep and waited for you tablet to ring again. It rang and you were awake. Fully. Once more you checked the time. 11:58. " WHAT!!?" You yelled. You put everything in the bag. After that, you dragged everything into a hole. You started to walk around noticing another poster of another cartoon character named Boris. Your eyes beamed. You loved cartoons. " I can't wait to meet him!" You started to walk around looking wandering. You entered a room seeing a wolf thing on a table with straps around its neck and across it body. " B- Boris? " you asked. You didn't want to see anymore of this. You looked around the building some more. Seeing a weird machine with ' INK ' labeled on it. ' how do I turn this thing on? ' you thought. You looked around and found 2 rooms. One with the flow button behind a projector with Bendy on the Silver Screen. " He looks cute" you said. And the other room with 6 pedestals and a lever. You looked around for the things and found a Bendy plushie. You hugged it and never wanted to let go. But to get the machine working you had to. After placing them you ran to the room and pressed the flow button. Then ran back to the room and pulled the lever. The machine could be heard throughout the building. You walked toward the noise and saw a that the room was boarded up. " How? " you asked yourself. You had forgotten all about your mother and was too curious to worry about if she were to find you or not. You wanted to see what was there.