Promise

You and Joey went to the house. He parked the car and  took you inside. You looked around as Joey carried your things to your room. You saw that he  had gotten a bigger T.V, a different colored carpet, a bigger kitchen, an upstairs kitchen, upstairs bathroom, upstairs bedrooms!!! You liked his house. You still regretted running away from Bendy. He had it coming. He told you he didn't love you, so you returned the favor. Although you thought that it was a bit too far. 'You mean, like it was HIS fault Boris was dead now. If he hadn't killed your mother, Boris would be alive, Bendy would have never said he didn't love you, Joey would st-' your mind stopped. You stood there. ' Joey would still be there.... Possible stalking you...' You held your head. ' Oh god... No. That would be horrible. A freaking stalker...' He patted your back and looked at you with concern. " Hey are you okay?" " Huh? O-Oh.. Y-yea.. I'm fine. Thanks." He looked at you with concern. " You didn't look okay." You took your hands off of your head. " I- I'm fine!" You said sternly. He looked at you. " I could always take you ba-" " NO!!" You interrupted. He looked at you with wide eyes. " I- I mean.... Heh heh! Uhm... Don't take me back. I don't want to go back to him... Please.." " Uhm.. Okey." He ruffled your hair. You chuckled. You walked into the room you stayed in when you were here first. But all you saw were papers. " Where is my room, Mr.Drew?" "Oh it's upstairs. Wanna check it out? Plus we have your things and we can put it in there! Now since your okay with me and not begging to go back to that Little Devil, how do you feel about the adoption I was talking about earlier?" You froze. " I- I haven't thought about it since I left... I will be thinking about it." " Mm hm." You followed him up stairs and he opened the door to your new room, you gasped and saw that it had (F/C) all around the room. He set your things down and went over to you. " Whatcha think baby pie? It took a lot." You looked at him. " I love it!" Joey knew bendy would be looking for you so he added the second floor so he couldn't reach your room. "Now let's put your things in place the way you want to." He took half of the things and you told him where to put it. " Perfect!" He set the toy down and he finished that half. You and him took the rest. You started to accumulate feelings for Joey... Like you loved him like he was your actual dad. But you didn't want to admit it. Once you and Joey were finished, he asked you why you ran away from Bendy. " I ran because last night there was the ghost of my mother in my room. She knocked my bell off of my dresser. So I went to Bendy's room. He was trying to sleep. He said they don't need sleep but he wanted to try it anyways. So when he went to my room to see what was going on, he saw the ghost too, and when she faded into the wall, she went to the kitchen, got a knife and threw it at us. Bendy pushed me out of the way. Then we went to his room and we spent the night there. When we woke up, we wanted breakfast. So Bendy made breakfast for all three of us. So he told me to get Boris since he finished. And when I got there, I saw Boris... Decapitated... Arms, legs, hands, feet, cut off his body, ink everywhere, and the ghost of my mother did it to get revenge on me and Bendy because Bendy killed her and she hated me... She used to abuse me..." You teared up and started to cry. Joey patted your back and you embraced him with a hug which surprised him. He hugged back as you cried in his shirt. You cried yourself to sleep, and Joey let you rest by setting your tired figure on the bed. "I'll wake you when dinner is ready." He said as he kissed your forehead.

~Bendy's P.O.V~

She was gone. All because of me. I'm sorry (Y/N)... I should have never said that. Now your gone.. And you have everything with you. Wait... Did she take my gifts from her birthday? I went to check for the can of bacon soup and the plushie. It's still there, on her dresser. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. It was DemonDragon13440952 . " Hey Bendy! Is (Y/N)-" " DONT SAY HER NAME!!!!!" She was taken aback from my response. " Well dang fu**ing short stack..." She mumbled. "She is with Joey..." "Oh I know him! He lives a few houses away from me! Well... Where is Bor-" " DONT SAY THEIR NAMES!!!!!! Please..." She put her hands up and took a step back. " Alright. I'll get her back, alright? I'll get them both back. I promise. Don't think about them." I nodded my head and went to my room and laid there summoning ink monsters, then turning them back into ink blobs, then back again. I missed the- No none of that! Listen to DemonDragon13440952 Bendy. She can keep her promise... Right?