Explanations

He woke up and squeezed you closer. " Mornin' Baby Doll." " Mm." You grunted. " Honey Pie what's wrong?" " Didn't get much sleep." Joey looked at you. " Poor baby girl. I love you so much. " that struck you once more. Your eyes widened." Yep! Same here! Jo-" " Daddy." He swiftly corrected. " Yeaaaa..." He got up and went to the kitchen. He got pancake mix and made some pancakes. " What size sweetie? How do you want your pancake?" " I want it medium and Bendy head shaped. He sighed. " Alright." You started to get a piece of paper and a pen you found. You drew on the paper.

                          ( Your friking 8!!!!!!!!!! I could draw better but just to show you how you draw)

                                                   Joey finished your pancake saw what you were drawing. " Tsk tsk tsk. Need to let him go." He tore the paper and threw it away. He got you the syrup and put it on your pancake. "There you are." " Thanks." He made his pancake and ate with you. You were in your room the remainder of the day he went in there and checked with you often. You slept for at least 2 hours. You woke up when you heard Joey knocking on your door. " Hey sweetie pie, youve been sleepin' for a while. Wanna play?~" " Uhhm. Sure?" He went in your room and kissed you it was rough. You backed up. " EEWW WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK JOEY!?? I MEAN THAT WAS JUST..!!! WHAT THE FREAKING HECK!!?" He smirked as Bendy was at the window. He knew he loved you so he cupped your cheeks and kissed you again. Bendy fainted and died on the inside. He backed away and hugged you. You were disgusted and afraid of him. He told you to sand up and you did so. " Yes?" " I hope you know, I did that to make Bendy jealous. The first one was just out of love."  ' You fu- ' You took a deep breath. Your minds words were about to come out. You wanted to curse him out. Bendy regained sanity and looked at you.

                                                         ~ Time skip brought to you by Joey being an a** hole~

                                                 It was late at night about 1:00 A.M. You decided to sneak out. You opened your window and saw Bendy and Boris walking down the street. You hopped out and landed on your bad foot. "Gah!" You whisper/yelled. Joey wasn't fully asleep and his T.V wasn't on so he heard you. ' What's going on?' He thought. He saw your window open and you were out side of it. He grabbed you shirt and pulled it. You bit his hand and tried to run but your foot was not done healing. You limped over to them but Joey went to the front door and opened it. " (Y/N)! Get you scrawny little a** back here!! " you looked behind you worried that Joey might catch you. You reached out for Bendy and Boris. " Daddy! Uncle!" You embraced them with a hug. Bendy slid out of the hug. You were confused. " Daddy? Don-" " Don't call me that! Go get Joey! You kissed him! Go on ahead. He is right there, here he comes!" You tried explaining everything to him but he wouldn't listen. He pushed you back into Joey's arms. " Go be with your Daddy." He said as your vision became blurry and he walked away as you were being dragged back down the street.