Im sorry Mama.

Once Bendy told the you that, you were scared. " What do you mean? Who or what else is in here?" He sighed. " Oh just.... Someone..." He started to walk off and you wanted to see where he was going. " What?" He sighed. " Where are you going?" Bendy looked down at your small form. " Somewhere!" " But where?" He growled. " You really are a little baby aren't you? Always wondering where people are goi-" You cut him off protesting. " I'm not a baby!" He chuckled and thought. ' This is gonna be so much fun!' " Yes you are!" " NO IM NOT!!!" He chuckled. " Yes you a-" he was cut off by you slapping his cheek. " Excuse me?" He growled with a deep distorted voice, ink pouring down his face. You shivered at his voice and tears formed in your eyes. " I- I'm sor-" He cut you short with him grabbing your arm. The broken one. You cried and still he didn't let go. He was an inky mess, a blobby, Inky Mess. " You will stay here until you learn to respect me and the creations around you!" He growled. He closed the door and locked it from the outside. You rattled the door handle. You crawled into a corner and curled into a ball. You didn't have (f/a). You forgot your bag behind. You saw a hole across the room and walked towards it cautiously. You put your hand in it and saw/felt it was safe. You crawled inside of it and saw that it was a pathway. You smiled and crawled. You saw Bendys feet walk by as you gasped and hoped Bendy didn't hear the you. You crawled out of the hole and saw the Exit/The way you came in! You fist bumped in the air and ran towards it, not caring weather Bendy saw you or heard you. When you got up off of your knees and walked towards the Exit. But the floor beneath you creaked and Bendy knew he locked you in the room so he looked behind him. He saw you and ran toward you. You ran towards the exit" Sweet, FREEDOM!!!!" You yelled. But the door swung open and revealed your Mother. " So this is where you have been!" You fell on the floor as she pushed you down and kicked you. " You thought you could Run from me! You are a little MISTAKE!!" That word... It hit Bendy. " Hey!" Ink running down his face. " Your the Mistake! You shouldn't treat her like that!!" Your mother gave a scowl. " and what will you do about it?" Bendy growled and tripled his size and and ink. He then attacked her and you didn't like this scenario so you crawled into your hole. You crawled into the room Bendy locked you in. You heard screams of pain and agony. You cried and wished that Bendy would kill her already and wished that she had loved you as a daughter and not at her abusive toy to take her anger and sadness out on. You sobbed. " I'm... S- Sorry ...... M- Ma- Mama." You chocked through your sobs. Then suddenly the screams came to a stop and the door handle rattled.