A new pet?

Bendy and Boris grounded you for 5 days. When the five days were over, Bendy And Boris told you they were playing with ink once, then something happened. You wanted to know more of this thing. You followed them downstairs as they made you close your eyes. You closed them and they led you there, guiding you. You heard Bendy getting a collar, and leash. You kept your eyes closed as Boris and Bendy were talking about the thing. " Can I see it now?" " U-Uhh b- I Uhhm.. Yes Cupcake!" Bendy stammered. You opened your eyes as Bendy put the leash on the... INK BLOB!!?? The ink blob started to mold into a dog, but then it was you, it went back to half human half ink with no legs. Just arms, crawling on the floor. It didn't know you. It could get smaller or bigger. In this case, it got smaller like a mouse. The once out of the collar, it stepped away from it, and locked it's "Eyes" on you. Bendy and Boris were talking to each other, if they should or shouldn't kill Joey for what he did, so they didn't notice that the blob was off the leash. Then it's started to zip towards you. " Uhhmmm.... Hi?" It stopped in front of you. You looked at it then nealed down. It then jumped on you attacking you. You tried to scream for help, but the ink was covering your mouth. It scratched you and pinched you. You took your hands and scratched at the ink covering your mouth so you could scream. You finally did it and took a deep breath, " DADDY!!!!!!! UNC-" Your screams faded out as you were carried away in the inky blobby thing. Bendy and Boris looked at the thing taking you. They chased after it and caught up to it. They took an axe and chopped a price off of the ink thing. You then climbed out that way. You had scrapes, open scratch wounds, and ink all over you. You were got ink in your eyes, mouth, nose, everywhere. You looked at Boris as you felt very weak. You couldn't stand. Your legs were loosing blood. He picked you up and carried you off to your room and bandaged you up. You laid there dozing off into a deep sleep.