Who, again?

You took the letter and hugged it close. You closed your eyes and sighed. Questions raced through your mind. 'Why? Why my dad?Wh-' you actually said this question out loud and Sammy was awake, so he heard you. "Why did Sammy want my dad dead?" You covered your mouth as you saw Sammy in the kitchen looking at you. He had a knife in his hand and he was in the kitchen preparing lunch. He stalked up to you. "I-You-We-Uhm. I mean!!" You backed up into a corner. 'Flip' you thought. He put the knife to your throat. "What did you mean? I know you know (Y/N). Yes, I wanted your dad dead... Only for me to be wi-" he was pushed away from you and was on the floor with... Boris on top of him. "STAY AWAY FROM MY NEICE!!!!" He growled. His teeth were sharp, he had claws, he was an actual wolf! But human. And black and white. Big difference. He growled at Sammy and bit his arm. "(Y/N)! RUN... NOW!!!" He growled. You went to your room and sat in a corner in your closet. You covered your mouth and prayed that Boris would Kill Sammy for the trouble he had caused you. You sat there and waited for Boris to come in and say that everything was okay. You heard the door open. "(Y/N)!!!!! COME OUT NOW!!! BE MY QUEEN!!! WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!" He yelled into your room, then part into the hallway into the left, then the right. "Okay, I'll find you my wondrous queen. Anyways, I know you will come to your room and sleep, so here is my offering to you." He tossed Boris' dead body into your room on the floor. Ink was seeping out onto the floor in front of your bed. You teared up and held your breath. "No.." You whispered. (Bendy:GIVE YOUR LOCATION AWAY!!!!!! JUST GIVE INTO HIM!!!! JUST BE HIS!!!!!! Me: *puches Bendys arm* WILL YOU SHUT THE FLIP UP??! I HAVE PLANS I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT!!?? AND NO HE KILLED YOU SO... THE GIRL HATES HIM, SO NO!! *writes more*) Sammy walked to the left Hallway. You quietly got out of your closet. "N-No.. Not you too.. First, Dad disintegrates in the lake, trying to help me, Now you... You hugged his body and held it close. His head on your chest, and your arms securely around his head. No breaths. You sobbed into his shirt as he just layer there. You sobbed softer hoping Sammy won't hear you, but while Sammy went to search for you in the right hallway, he clearly saw you. "Well, well.. I see you've taken my offering..~" he cooed. Tears streamed down your face as you turned around. He approached you as you scooted away. "Stop avoiding me, Queen. Me and you are together now, and no one can take you away. I have obtained, Bendy, And Boris's ink powers so I'm stronger than anyone!!" He picked you up and set you on the bed. "Stay here love." You obeyed not knowing what he would do if he came back and had seen you gone. He came back 1 hour later and he picked you up on bridal style. "You will love this." He closed your eyes, and when you opened them, you were in a throne room. You sat down on the queens throne and Sammy sat in the Kings throne.  He say you sitting down and yelled, "WHO TOLD YOU YOU COUKD SIT DOWN??" You got up and looked at him. "ANSWER !" "N-No one, sir..." He smirked. "Come here my lovely queen" you followed his instructions and went up to him. "Yes?" He took you by the waist and pulled you onto him. You blushed. Your face was close to his but you looked down a little. He growled. He grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled it back. You whimpered in pain and were forced to look at him. "Įf ÿøû døńt rętúrń thê šåmê łøve tø mė, you will get punished..." He said threateningly. You grimaced and looked away. He growled and pushed you onto the floor down the steps that led to the throne, you laid on the floor, you vision blurry. Sammy turned bigger than usual. You groaned and blacked out. When you woke up, you were chained to a wall. Your arms up above you, and your legs open. Chained to the wall too. "H-Help!" You shouted. Sammy came in with a whip and a collar and leash. He set the collar and leash aside, but held the whip tightly. You hyperventilated. "So, what do you want my queen? Punishment for not doing as your King said, or, being set free, but loving me the way I love you?" "NEITHER!!! ID RATHER DIE THAN BE WITH YOU!!!!" You growled. He held the whip and readied it. "So be it..." He stung you with the whip and that's when you realized you... We're... Neked.... It hit your stomach, your thighs, your legs, your junk above, and your sides. You were about to pass out. Until Sammy came a step closer. "Now let's have some fun~"

~skip Lemon cuz y the flip should I write one??~

You were awake, and your place hurt. You were sore. You groaned and and got up and went to shower. Once you got out Sammy was in the bathroom with you. "Get out, please" he shook his head. "There's is someone here. They can't see you or me.." You quickly got dressed and ran. You ran up the stairs. You bolted, but ran into someone. "Watch where your going, bud." You apologized quickly. He said it was alright. While you and him were wandering you got to know him better. His name was Henry (L/N) you told him he had your last name. "Wow what a coincidence! Joey made a cartoon, with my last name." "Well, I'm-" you didn't want to talk so you shut yourself up. "I have a daughter that's with her mother, he name was (Y/N) (L/N).. Her mother was abusive, and she wouldn't let me take her with me. I wonder where she is..." You widened your eyes. "IM (Y/N)!!!" He looked at you. "You can't be. She isn't 14 yet? Is she? Plus she wouldn't be here." You told him everything.  "(Y/N) oh I've missed you so much!! You hugged him back. "I wanna leave! Please! I am being tourchured! Please take me to Florida too!" He sighed. "I could.." But before you could go, Sammy grabbed your shoulder and threw you across the room. He yelled at Henry, your biological father. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!! SHE IS MY QUEEN AND I WONT LET ANYONE TAKE HER AWAY!!!!" He said as he threw him across the room, and when he turned around to you, his eyes glimmered red. "Run!" He said.