I will get her back

You and Joey went to Denny's for dinner. You sat in the front seat next to him. " Why are you wearing that shirt?" You looked at him. " Oh. It's just, there is a game called Bendy and The Ink Machine created by Themeatly. It's about my da- B-Bendy." " Oh." " I need to get over saying that..." You muttered. He looked at you. " What?" " Oh, heh, n-nothing." You arrived at Denny's and were seated. He gave you a menu. " Thank you." " Your welcome miss." The waiter said. " Are there any drinks I can get for you tonight?" " Uh, yes. A Lemonade please." " Yes." He looked at you then. " Miss?" He looked at you. " Uhmm.. Y-yes.. Can I get a (F/D), please?" " Yes ma'am! I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." You sat there vey uncomfortable with Joey just there. No siblings to play with you, you felt alone, ' I'm so alone.. Why did he have to take them! I could be here with my sister/brother! But no. But it's alright... You at least have someone who cares about you. Joey! Bendy doesn't love you... He even told you. But he even apolog-' you didn't notice that your head was down. Joey looked at you. " Hey, if you want me to, I could always take you to Bendy. You seem to be devastated about running away from him. So after we ea- " N- No! Please! N-no..." You out you head back down but Joey took his finger and lifted your head to look at him. " Do you want to? I know you want to go back." "No. I think I would rather be here than with that devil. I saw something in the window like some thing was watching us.

~ DemonDragon13440952 's P.O.V~

(Y/N) wasn't here!I checked his entire house! She wasn't here!! I need to find her!! For Bendy, For Boris, For all of us. I already know what Joey is planning.... He is just going to play nice... Then when she least expects it.. He will kill her and tell her he never loved her. And as he she is bleeding out, he will just take her to the studio, turn on the ink machine, turn her into an ink character then slaughter her... I was one of them.., but he only got to the taking to the studio part with me... I survived, and Im great full for that. I turned into a dragon and flew over the city closely, looking to see if Joey or (Y/N) was anywhere. As I was flying, I had seen Joey and (Y/N), going into Denny's. I turned into my normal self and spied on them through the window. I saw them ordering their drinks. I saw (Y/N) put her head down and was in Deep thought. Joey started to talk to her and she looked at him with concern. ' If he lays one finger on (Y/N) He is DEAD. He then put his finger to her chin to make her look at him. ' Just had to think about it...' My eyes turned thin like a cats, my teeth turned to fangs, and my wings sprouted out of my back. I growled and turned into a dragon, and flew on top of the building. The I heard everyone scream, and someone cry. I roared and breathed fire into the air getting everyone on the streets, in their cars, in the buildings attention. I needed Joeys attention so he would hand (Y/N) over. I was not about to let Joey slaughter my friend for his own sick entertainment! Not my friend, my closest friend, I made a promise to Bendy, and I intend to keep it. I will get her back. She will survive Joey.