Wanna go out?

You two woke up, but the fort was completely destroyed!!! "Oh god..." Morgan sighed. You both looked around and saw Genos on the floor. "GENOS!!!!!!!" Morgan screamed. (He was in bad shape btw.) she ran up to him and hugged him. "T-Talk to me!" "I-I can repair *bsst* M-Myself. I'm ok" "no. Come one, we are going to a mechanic." "Ok." He said. "Hey, you gonna go home? I gotta take him to the mechanic. K?" You nodded and went to the bathroom and got undressed, then you your clothes on. You put the nightshirt in the hamper and ran to the studio. You entered and saw Sammy standing there with his arms crossed, and snarling at you. "Ohhh... H-He-Hey!! King..." You chuckled. "I'm not happy with you." "Yea yea I know..." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into your room. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR KING!!? YOU CANT DO THAT!! IF I HAVE TO I WILL KILL YOU SO YOU CAN STOP PESTERING ME!!!" You gasped. "You know what?? How about I do that ŃØW!?" His eyes changed into red glowing eyes, and he looked the same as he was before. He stalked closer to you as you got up and backed up. 'Remember what CoryxKenshin has taught you. USE THE JUKES!!!!!' You thought. "YOU READY FOR THESE JUKES!!??" You yelled and tried to run past him, but he built a wall (D.T:BUILD A WALL!!!!!!) before you could escape. He slammed you against your bedroom wall, and held you up holding your throat. You gasped for air. "S-Sammy... P-Please... Stop!" "Ah, Ah, Ah... I need to do this so you can stop pestering me!! And you know what? If you stop, I'll let you go, and you have to be good!!" He yelled in your face. "I-I will be g-Good!! I promise!" "Mm, hmm. Sure." He said a s he rolled his eyes. "I promise!!! I swear! I'll stay with you forever! Please, let me go!!" He let go of your throat and you held your neck. "Meet me in the throne room at exactly 3:00. No minutes after." "Y-Yes My King!" You said. As you were left alone in the room. You were getting up, and about to head to the throne room, but was stopped by a little Demon. (He isn't human anymore, cuz he was made again the way he originally was. Same with Boris)  "Hey Pie. Can I tell you something?" You looked at him. "Sure. Go on." "I... Love you Pie." Your eyes widened. "Pie? Would you like to go on a date with me? I don't care if your with Sammy. You are mine, your my Pie, and I can't wait to eat you up.~" you blushed as his hands trailed up your arms. "I.. Can't. It feels wrong to date my DAD!" You yelled. "I'm not your dad Pie. I'm Bendy, and I have no daughter, but I'm single!!" You face palmed. "I have to go to the throne room to meet Sammy. It's- OH MY GOD!!! Its 3:04!!! I really have to go!! Bye." Bendy grabbed your arm. "Please don't leave me! I need you! Please! Just say yes! Please say yes, Pi-" Sammy entered the room and grabbed your hair. "Please!! NO! It's not my fault!!" "SHUT IT!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW HOW TO LISTEN!!!!" "NO PLEASE!!!" He tossed you into the room and your vision faded into black as you were knocked into a wall.