What now?

"UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I You groaned. "I take it back!! I don't want candy!!!! I want to go back to Bendy!!!!"  If Sammy covered your mouth. "Will you please just shut the f-" you covered his moutha. "Watch it." You heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Bendy and Boris calling your name. "(Y/N)!!!" They called. You were about to respond. I'm he-" Sammy shut you up by putting tape on your mouth and tying you up. You struggled in the ropes as he listened to them. "(Y/N)!!! Answer Baby Doll!! Please?" Bendy and Boris got loser to the room but passed it... Not noticing it was even there... "(Y/N)!! Please come!!" They pleaded. You wanted to scream, and shout. (And let it all out!! Only me? Fine...) As they passed the room, you mumbled and tears ran down your face as your muffled and could only be heard as you sat in the chair. "Mmmmfh! MMMHHH!!!" 'What if I'm here forever?! Will they find me?! What if Sammy doesn't stop looking at me in weird ways? What if (stop what if'ing and start doing! Opps! Commercials!) As I was thinking, What if Sammy does the do with me?Okay that's groddy..... What if (I get my tablet fixed and it will stop glitching on me so I can write this properly?) What if I never see my dad again? What if..... Sammy... No.' You snapped out of your thoughts as Sammy poked your butt. You blushed and squirmed. "MHHHMM!!!!!!! MM.. MMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You had an idea. You licked the tape and used your toung to pull it off of your lips. You felt Sammy poke you again over and over again. You were very very irritated with him poking you. It was super annoying. You finally got it off of your lips entirely and shouted, "HEY!!" You yelled in your most deepest tone. You really got Sammy's attention. He looked at you. "Yesssss?" He asked. You gave him a scowl. You growled at him and took the most deepest breathing you have ever taken. "BEEENNNNNNDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed. Sammy was scared and started to panic. "Uhh.. Uhh.. Uhh.." He took the knife and cut your wrist. "AHHHHH S-STOP!!!! THAT HURTS YOU BAST-" Sammy covered your mouth and squeezed your cheeks. "Shut your mouth." You bit his hand as he cut you more. Slashes and scrapes all over your body as tears rolled down your face. "Lamb... Please... Your becoming a problem... I didn't want to do this, but it's what I have to do now even if.... I don't want to... Sorry my sweet, little, beautiful, grown up, lamb... Bye bye, Beautiful... He took the knife and stabbed your chest as blood poured out of your mouth as you screamed. A loud, blood curling scream that Bendy and Boris, both heard. Sammy's cried ink tears as he looked at you. He hugged you and repeated the words 'sorry' over and over again. Bendy and Boris came in and saw Sammy hugging your almost dead form. Your head was laid back as your eyes were getting droopy and weary. You felt weak and when you heard Bendy and Boris open the door and had Gasped, your head slowly lifted your head up and saw them. "IVE ALREADY LOST BORIS ONCE, AND IM NOT ABOUT TO....LOOSE....YOU!!!" Bendy had ink pouring down his face and his voice went demonic. "GRRRRRRRR SAMMY LAWRENCE!!!!!!!!" He bellowed. Sammy looked frightened as he saw Bendy and how massive he was. "M-My Lord! I -I had to do it! Y-you see-" Sammy was interrupted by Bendy picking him up and taking him to a different room. Boris took the ropes off of you as you went limp and laid over his shoulder. He ran out of the room as all you heard was Sammy screaming and Bendy attacking him. You passed out as Boris leaned you against the wall and looked at you worriedly.

                                                     ~Time Skip~ (yes you are alive, Reader.)
You woke up feeling alive and well.... and in your bed? You looked at your hands and saw that they were... CARTOON-ISH!!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! It-It's all just A-a silly dream!! We didn't play hide and seek! I didn't see that Sammy guy! I DIDNT ALMOST DIE IN THE HANDS OF HIM!!!!!!" You screamed as you held your head. Bendy and Boris came in your room and looked at you. "B-Bendy... Why does she look like that?" You pushed them out of the way and went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and screamed again. You were a carton!!!!!!! Bendy came in. (also, you look however u want to look. I don't give you a description, cuz I want u to look how u want to look.) "Listen, Cupcake, I know this is a big change in your appearance, but hey! Look at you! You fit in." "So I didn't fit in when I was NORMAL?!!" You exclaimed. "N-no! That's not what I meant at all!!" "THEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!!!" Boris came in and covered Bendy's mouth. "He means.. Baby, he means that you were a human, we are cartoons. The ink machine changed you. We had to bring you back." He explained. "So... Everything.... Was real?" They nodded. You hugged Bendy. Boris joined the hug. "So... I'm just a cartoon?" They nodded. "So... What now?"