Sing for him

You came out with the towel wrapped around you. You rushed to your room and hoped no one would just barged in while you were neked or something. You got dressed and came out. You saw Boris and looked at him. His face still red. You stopped in your steps and asked him where Bendy was. " H-He is in h-his room." You went to his room and opened the door. " Y-yes? Cupcake?" ' Why are they stuttering? They never stutter...' You thought. " Whatcha need?" You looked at him and sat on the bed. " I'm bored." He looked at you. " I have a game! Wait here!" You waited on his bed and watched as he left to go get Boris. They came back in the room. " Let's play hide and seek!" Your eyes glimmered. " Okay! Who's counting? Who's hiding?" Bendy thought. " Boris and you hide, and I will count!" " Okay!" Bendy turned around and started to count. " 1.. 2..3...4.." You and Boris ran out of the room and into the halls Bendy's counting became faded as you roamed farther and farther away. You were separated from Boris as he hid in his own hiding place. You were running out of time! " Uhhmm.." You whispered. You ran downstairs and saw a closet. You ran into the closet next to a room that was locked and said "Sammy Lawrence Music Director." You his in the closet and closed the door. " 49...50!!" Bendy finished counting as he started to roam the halls looking for you and Boris. He found Boris after a few of minutes. Then while he was looking around, he knew you wouldn't have gone downstairs and so he kept searching. You waited there for a while and decided to walk around to see if he was anywhere. You heard a creak on the floorboards. You followed the sounds and looked around the corner. It was something. It wasn't an ink blob, it had legs. And suspenders connecting to his pants. You decided to be stupid and go back a few steps and then come back but this time, you called out. " Dad?" You wanted to see what happened. No response. " Who is there?" " Dad! You know who this is! It's me!" You snickered. " No I don't. Show yourself!" " Bendy. I'm not playing anymore. Okay now I know that's you. Your faking it so you can scare me, and it's not working." You stepped aside and showed yourself. He looked at you. " You are.... My lords.... Daughter?" You face palmed. "My lord? What the heck Bendy. Take that mask off too. Where's Boris? Did you find him yet? Come on let's keep playing!! " you went up to him and pulled his hand to come with you. " I'm not Bendy. I'm his Profet. Sammy. Sammy Lawrence. And I've heard your voice before... Your voice is beautiful. But you don't look like your made of ink. Are you sure you are Bendy's Daughter?" you rubbed your arm. " Well. Actually my real mother was killed by Bendy because she abused me when I was with her, so I ran away. Then I became family to Bendy and Boris." He nodded. " Oh. But I never got your name." " (Y/N)." You told him. " Oh I need to sacrifice someone to save myself to my inky savior. And I haven't been able to find any humans..." You shivered and took a step back. " S-Sacrifice?" " I'm sure my lord will take his daughter as a gift. And then I'll be free!" You couldn't move. You were frozen with fear. " I- I can't! Y- You Can't!" Sammy took out a bag, " I'm sorry little sheep, but it's the only way." You squirmed in the bag as you wee hit in the head to knock you out. Sammy knocked you out so he could chain you up and when you woke up a few minutes later, you were chained to a table. You were hyperventilating. You squirmed and pulled. You heard Bendy and Boris running upstairs going in places and you heard Bendy say, " Go that way! I'll go this way! We have to find her!" You looked up. You were about to yell for help but Sammy covered your mouth. " I advise you don't make a sound or your a goner, kid." Tears formed in your eyes as you nodded.

Lol I just thought of this lemon. 😂😂
Sammy saw that you were cooperating and gave you a lemon. You held it then you tried to kiss it. " Yea never mind....
WTF?! Lol why would u try to kiss it?!😂😂😂😄
🎤When the lights go out, I'll dance with you. When the ink pours down, a dance for two.🎤" you sang under your breath while your eyes were closed Sammy heard you as he was walking away. He turned around and looked at you. You kept singing and didn't notice him. When you finished the verse, you looked up and saw him. You blushed madly. " That was beautiful, sheep." you bushed even more. " S-Stop calling me sheep." " Please, keep singing." You nodded  and kept singing. " Take my hand, for the Devils dance. This romance, you, and I have. Dance with, dance wi-" you felt something come out of your nose and onto your lips. " How come you have stopped my little sheep?" He walked over to you. He saw that you were having a nosebleed because you weren't comfortable singing in front of people. He got some tissue and wiped it up. " Even your blood is beautiful..." You bushed more and it caused more blood to come spilling out. He wiped that up too. " Well... Sacrificing time! That's enough flirting with you sweetie pie.~" You sat there as he went to his room and got a knife and came back. " What do you plan on doing with that?" You asked. He looked at you. " To make you a salad. " he said sarcastically " To sacrifice you of course!" You shivered In Your spot and He was going to cut your chest like Boris' in the beginning. You couldn't move, you couldn't take your eyes off of him, you couldn't even breathe. He stabbed the knife right next to your chest and you hyperventilated " I can't do it. Your too beautiful, and I don't think anyone would want this beautiful Lamb to be destroyed." He said as he caressed your cheek and got closer and closer to your face observing your facial features. You blushed as he did so. " so beautiful." You looked at him.

                                     ~ DemonDragon13440952 's P.O.V~

                                 I heard a knock on my door. I went to answer it and saw... " Genos? W- What are you doing here?" " Here you are my love. I've loved you since as long as I can remember, you are very special to me. I never want you to leave me." I blushed from his short little speech. He handed me flowers and I hugged him and he hugged me back.  " I love you DemonDragon13440952 ." " I- I love you too, Genos."

Your welcome DemonDragon13440952 . Hope you like it!

Oh my god. 1182 words....