The end~

You woke up in the kitchen and Boris was tying you up on a plate. You struggled in the ropes and fell on the floor making the plate crash and shatter on the floor. (You will pay for that plate reader, that was my only glass plate) All Boris did was growl and snarl at you. You got up on your feet and got a knife from the counter but when you were about to cut the ropes, Boris took the knife and jabbed it in your thigh. You yelled in pain, struggled to get the knife out, and cut the ropes as Boris went to look for a bigger knife. He got the knife, but you were gone out of sight. He got some other knives and the big one. He started to chase you with the knives. He saw you running in the hallway, took a knife, and aimed it at you head. You saw him, and he threw it. You ducked and ran to Bendy's room to get kaylee_the_otaku . You and her needed to live. You got her and stayed there for a while, you heard Sammy and Boris starting to fight. Boris got the big knife, and cut Sammy's neck. He fell to the floor and ink poured out of his neck. Boris chuckled. "Weak..." He walked to the room, and pressed on the door. "Nah, they wouldn't be in there. They wouldn't want to wake him." He walked away from the room, and searched more. When you thought was enough time, you looked cautiously both ways of the hall, and you and kKayee_the_otaku saw no sign of him. So, you both made a break for it. You told kKayee_the_otaku to run first. She ran and you ran after her when you both were about 17 yards from the e it, Boris looked around the corner and saw you and her running. You yelled, "KAYLEE RUN!!!!" You and her bolted for the exit. But you twisted your ankle. (Doesn't that happen at times? Like your ankle will just twist or hurt out of nowhere? It happened to me when we were running the baseball diamond. I hurt my ankle in some way, and it hurt, but I just ran the rest of the way and took a break after.) you fell, and told Kaylee to keep running. She stopped and tried to help you, but you didn't want her fate to be the same as yours. You breathed heavily, and tried to get up, but Boris stepped on your back keeping you down. "KAYLEE F*CKING RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" She ran as Boris aimed for her. You didn't want her dead, so you grabbed his attention."HEY DOG!!!" Kaylee didn't stop running but she had tears in her eyes. She make it to the exit, and looked back. You weakly strangled a 'Run.' Silently mouthing it. She opens the door as she took one last look at her best friend, the only person that cared for her. She saw Boris take the big butcher knife and stab your head, and with that, you stopped all of your bodily movements. Your vision faded to back as you didn't move and laid on the floor, about to be a snack... It was...

The end for you...

VILLANOS BOOK COMING OUT SOON PLUS SEQUEL!!!!!!!!! BE READY!!!!!