Im So Happy!!!

You woke up and saw Boris right next to you. You smiled and patted his head. " Hey buddy." You said softly. He woke up and said " Hey..." He then covered your eyes and said for you to wait here and keep your eyes closed. You did so. He ran upstairs and got the cake from the counter and the ice cream from the freezer. He speed walked downstairs and set then down on a table. He heard the door being knocked on. "Who could that be?" He rushed upstairs and saw bendy opening the door.

Bendys p.o.v.

I had texted the DemonDragon13440952 girl over and invited her over for her birthday party. She texted back. " Can't wait! C U there!" I texted back. " Okay!" The next morning I saw Boris walk by then walk back with a cake in one hand and ice cream in the other. Then the door got knocked on. " It's her!" I whispered. I opened the door and there she was! DemonDragon13440952 !!!!!!! She was soooooo tall! " Come on in!! The fun has now begun!!! Present?" She handed me a fidget spinner. " what is this?" " A toy. It's for the for the birthday girl. Where is she by the way?" " Follow me!"

~ Back to you~
Boris came back down and opened your eyes. "SURPRISE!!!!!" He shouted. You gasped in amazement about how much effort he put in your birthday. You saw cake, ice cream, and....... 1 present. You were sad and thought bendy didn't like you enough to even think about your birthday party until he came down with someone...
YOUR BESTEST ...FRIEND.. EVER!!!!!!!!!! DemonDragon13440952 !!!!!!!!!!!!! You squealed and ran to each other and hugged each other. Bendy looked at you both. He went over to Boris. " Girls.. Am I right?" Boris took him by his arm and yanked him out of the room while you and your friend were chatting. They went into a different room and closed the door. " Bendy! Where's your gift? Who is she?! What is she doing here? I told you not to come out until you were ready to apologize to her!!!! " " Okay... 1.) It's right here. Mine and the girls. 2.) She is DemonDragon13440952 . She is (Y/N)'s bestest friend in the universe. 3.) she is here to celebrate her birthday. 4.) I'm ready to apologize and tell her I li- Crud.. " Boris's eyes widened. " Bendy what?" " NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!" " Bendy we are brothers! You can tell me anything." " I might have a crush on (Y/N)...... Her laugh is so adorable, I've seen her smile once, I've heard her sing, she is just so- " He noticed Boris was looking at him. " Is all this true Bendy? " He shook his head " Yes." Boris was jumping around the room. " BENDY LIKES (Y/N)!! BENDY LIKES (Y/N)!!!!!" Bendy bushed and was in fear of Boris being heard. He shushed him but Boris kept singing. Little did they know (Y/N) and DemonDragon13440952 were out side of the door and listening to every word they said. The girls giggled and covered their mouths trying so hard not to laugh at what they were hearing. Then Bendy noticed 2 pairs of feet outside the door under the crack. He whispered to Boris and said " Keep sis going but go open the door." Boris nodded and walked silently to the door and kept singing that Bendy liked (Y/N). He quickly swung open the door and saw (Y/N)'s and DemonDragon13440952 's face red and laughing so hard holding their stomach crying. (Y/N) then had looked at Bendy who was looking like he was about to have a nosebleed from blushing so much. Boris started laughing too then said " Let's go eat cake and ice cream Birthday Girl." You nodded and went downstairs still laughing and went downstairs. You sat in front of the cake and blew out your candles after everyone sang happy birthday. You ate you cake slice and ice cream and opened the first present. The fidget spinner. It was (F/C)!! She knew you so well. You opened Boris's present next and he had gotten you a card and some clothes and shoes. " Thank you guys!!" You hugged Boris and your friend. You grabbed Bendy's gift and opened it. It was a cute little plushie of Bendy and a..... CAN OF BACON SOUP !!!??? " Bendy! What is that!?" " What I didn't want to go out because the people would stare at me and make fun of me!!" You giggled. " I think your cute. " you told him. " What?" " You heard me. Your cute!"  He blushed. ' I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!' He thought in his mind.