That lie

He Grinned at you being in pain. Bendy had enough of this. Hearing your screams of pain and cries for help made him sad and mad at Joey. Joey was not a good dad. When you and Joey fell asleep together, Bendy could snap his neck and ground you for 3 weeks. Bendy was for sure about to ground you for falling asleep on him. Like you just had to fall asleep on HIM!! He felt paralyzed from hearing your scream. He saw you drop the knife and seen it land in your foot. He grimaced and saw Joey standing there not helping you take the knife out. You took it out and took a part of your shirt but ripped it too much. The shirt stopped ripping and turned into a crop top. But the crop was a little too much. It stopped before going up above your ( you know) .... ( Sorry. But thAts what crop tops do. I have one and it stops right there I am never wearing that in public... 😢😂😂) you put the bandages on your foot and winced in pain a couple of times. Joey stood there as you limped to your room. Joey following close behind. " What do you need?" You asked annoyed. " I just want to go to sleep and just in case you need anything, I am there for you!" " Fine..." You lied in bed. Joey lied next to you he put his arm around you and squeezed you closer. He cuddled you and you turned the other way facing his face. You blushed as he kissed your cheek. " Love You Sweetheart." " Yea. I- I l- L- Love you too???" You turned around and your heart was racing same with your mind. 'WHAT DID I JUST SAY!? WHAT WILL BENDY SAY!!? WHAT WILL HE DO TO ME?!! I DIDNT MEAN IT!!!!!!!' Your mind repeated over and over and over again. You lied there with your eyes open staring at the window waiting for a piece of sunshine to pop up in the sky. It was now 7:46 A.M. You had not slept since you told Joey that lie. That lie that you loved him.