Meet Kaylee

You woke up in your room on your bed. You got up wanting to go see what time it was, holding your head. "How did I get here?" You heard a voice behind you. "I brought you here, and Sammy, well, he is doing something. And it's not a good thing. But.. I made you a pie! It's sweet, just like you. " he said. You blushed a little and smiled. "Thank you, Bendy." You said sweetly. You got up and headed to the kitchen. "Wait! This... Thing came out of the ink machine earlier. It's a mistake let's just kill it." You sighed. "No. Show it. I wanna see it. Take me there." Bendy rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine..." You followed him and went to the ink machine room. Nothing was there. "Bendy? Is this a prank?" He looked around. "N-No! I swear! Something came out!!" You looked around and stepped in an ink puddle. "This?" He shook his head. "No! It was another character!!" "Ok, then." You sad as you kept searching. You found the character, but it was a girl. She was curled up in a ball, whispering, "I'm alone,no friends, I have noth-" you put your hand on her shoulder. She looked at you. "Hey there! May I ask who you are?" She stuttered. "I-I'm kaylee_the_otaku ." You smiled warmly. "Well, welcome to my home. I hope we can become great friends!" And you did. Besties might I say. You both played together, did lots of things. But Sammy was going to your room where you and kaylee_the_otaku were. He opened the door and saw you two playing Monopoly. (I always lose at that game. I always end up with like, 5 ones. And 2 fives, it's horrible. So I always play with out money, or not play, or just except my fate as a loser.) You were losing for sure. You have 5 fives, 3 ones, and 2 tens. Kaylee on the other hand, she had all her money. (Lucky)  the door swung open and Sammy had just barged in. He was now furious. "And who is this?" He asked through gritted teeth. "Oh.. Sammy. This is my friend. kaylee_the_otaku . Kaylee, meet Sammy. He pushed kaylee aside. (RUDE AF. WTF MAN!?) "you gasped and went to help her up, but Sammy grabbed you. "Leave her be, your mine, and your coming with me.~"

Sorry it's short, but I'm tired, my grandma keeps waking me up every morning at 7, and she can't go ask anyone else but me. She can, it's just, she doesn't ask anyone else to do anything for her. So I have to get up and do stuffs. And I'm so tired. Sorry it's short but I have 0 energy right now... I'm sorry.