Help Daddy!

It seemed as if years had passed in which 7 years had passed. You were now 14. You had gotten used to Bendy and Boris. They treated you like family. Because that's what you were. Family. You were homeschooled by them. They fed you bacon soup and even though you didn't like it at first, you got used to the taste of bacon. You saved Bendy's can on your dresser. It was a gift after all. DemonDragon13440952 stopped coming over for a while and just texted you. She didn't want to interfere with your school work. You respected that. Plus Bendy and Boris never really let you go outside that often. There was once a man staring at you while you were playing in the grass. He stood there and then just walked up to you. " Hey there! " ( You were around 7 at the time. They didn't teach you stranger danger just yet.) " Hi! Who are you?" " I'm Joey. Joey Drew." " What can I help you with sir?" You politely asked. " Your parents asked me to take you to them." You had a confused look on your face." I thought they were inside watching me." " Oh no. They left to the store. They wanted me to drop you off at their place." " Ohhhhh! Okay!" Bendy had fallen asleep and Boris was reading a book. Bendy woke up and noticed you were not outside. He panicked. He loved you like his daughter and now his daughter was gone! " BORIS!!" Boris sprang up off his chair and put his book down. " What's wrong?!" He pointed to the window. " What? What's wro-" " ITS (Y/N)!!!!!! SHE ISNT OUTSIDE!!" " Maybe she is inside hiding. Or in her room." They checked everywhere and no (Y/N). They raced outside and they didn't care if anyone made fun of them. They wanted (Y/N) back. They noticed (Y/N) and Bendy's arch nemesis... Joey Drew. They ran towards them. But Joey and (Y/N) were long gone inside of the house. They waited until nightfall to enter the house. But then it was only sundown and Joey and (Y/N) were up, but (Y/N) was unhappy. " Hey ya know what?" You looked at him. " What..." He sighed. " How would you feel if I adopted you? You have no parents." Those words struck you. You growled at him and yelled. " YES I DO!!! I WILL NEVER LET YOU BE MY DAD EVER IN A MILLION YEARS YOU CRAZY, PHSYCO PERSON!!!!!!!" His eyes widened and gave a glare and scrawled at you. " Excuse me?" He stood up and towered over you. " Y-You heard m-me!" He growled and picked you up by the arms. Gripping them tightly.  " Ow! Let me go! S-stop! Daddy! Help! He is hurting me!" Bendy covered the sides of his head to block out you cries for help. Ink tears formed in his eyes and he started to cry. Hearing you cry is the last thing he wanted to hear. Boris calmed him down and shushed him. You were crying. Thinking about many things. Joey was going to adopt you, Bendy and Boris would never find you, You would never be able to sing for Bendy again, you would never feel his loving embrace ever again because you were with Joey. Joey threw you in the room and had closed and locked the door. You ran to it shaking the door handle. " You can't come out until you have learned to love your father." You growled in response. " I already have! And he loves me back!" He shook his head. " Tsk, tsk, tsk... Ya know ( Y/N), I gotta hand it to ya, that growl, and talk back with earn you another hour for being in there. Tell me when your ready to start the time and I will start it and when you tell me ' I love you daddy!' I'll let you out!" " Never!!!!!" You yelled as tears rolled down your cheeks. " 30 more minutes, (Y/N)~ " he cooed. You cried and sobbed. Joey then walked into the living room turning on the T.V. But then noticing a figure with horns outside of his window.