Meeting Boris The Wolf

You looked at the door knowing bendy could be there. But instead you heard 2 voices. " Bendy, it's not good to keep, what? A 6-7 year old girl in there!" " But she could have hurt you! And you know how I've lost you once! I'm not gonna lose you again to a little child." Bendy explained. You wanted to know more. You crawled through your crawl space and came out the other way. You peeked your head through the hole and saw a wolf. The one that was dead. You saw Bendy already, but you had never seen Boris ALIVE before. Boris locked his eyes on you and Bendy noticed. " Boris? Borrrriiissss?" He turned around and saw your head out of the wall. " EEEP!!!" You squeaked. You tried to put your head back in with out getting hurt from the sharp wood pieces about to scratch your neck. Bendy grabbed your hair and pulled you out. " Ow! Stop!" Boris looked wide eyed. " Bendy! That is no way to treat a child! You shouldn't treat her like that!" " Same thing I told her mother before I-" Bendy trailed off and dropped you on the floor. " Sorry! Whatever your name is..." You growled. " It's (Y/N) For your information!!" Boris went over to you" Well howdy (Y/N)!" He greeted. Boris took you a little away from Bendy and around a corner. " Just so you know, Bendy never acts this way around kids. He may act mean around you and stuff, but once you really get to know him, you will get used to him, and he will be nicer. And by any chance, do you know what he did to your mom? He said something about her." You got tears in your eyes as Boris asked you. " H-he attacked her and all I heard was her screaming." Boris gasped and went over to Bendy. " How could you do that to " (Y/N)'s mom!?" " She was hurting her! Don't you think I should have taken action instead of letting her sit there and get hurt!?" " You didn't have to kill her!!" " What else could have stopped her?" Bendy mumbled as he rolled his eyes. ( Sorry for the short chapter!!!!!)