Ghosts and no love

You woke up to your bell falling on the floor off your nightstand. " What. In. The. Actual. Freak..." You looked over. You saw the outline of a person! But it was see through. You went to your dads room and tapped on him. " What? I am trying to sleep. Like literally. I am actually trying out sleeping. So is Boris." You sighed. " Dad! Dad! There is a ghost in my room! It looks like my mom!" Bendy looked over to you. He sprung out of bed. " YAY!!! AN EXUSE TO NOT SLEEP!!!!!!" He went to your room and saw the outline of the lady too. She disappeared and they looked at each other. You hugged Bendy. " D- Dad.. Please don't let her get me." He hugged you tightly. " Oh I won't. Trust me! " Bendy saw  a floating life coming toward your head. He pushed you out of the way. You fell on the floor, and bendy picked you up and carried your to his room and laid you in the bed. You laid there with Bendy as you had always slept alone. Expect for that one night with Joey. It felt very awkward for you to be sleeping with YOUR DAD this time. ( I MEAN COMMON JOEY WAS A COMPLETE STRANGER!!!!!!! AND YOUR SLEEPING WITH UR DAD!!!!!! OH I get it.... You fell asleep first then Joey fell asleep, then he slept with you without your permission. Then this was just with your dad but your weren't really comfortable with it...) You fell asleep and Bendy was cuddling with you. You woke up to finding Bendy cuddling you like you were his stuffed plushie of himself. I accepted his embrace. We cuddled through the night with out any disruptions.

~ Time Skip ~
~Bendy's P.O.V~
I woke up and noticed that (Y/N)'s face was against my chest. I blushed grey and cuddled her more. I slept! I actually slept! Maybe we can sleep! But I can tell Boris is a big sleeper now. He was silent. I cuddled with her and waited for her to wake up. When she opened her eyes and hugged me. I hugged her back. " I'm hungry. Wanna eat breakfast?" She looked at me and nodded. We got out of bed together and she clung onto me as we walked to the kitchen. I riffled her hair and kissed her forehead. " I love you sweetie. " this time you actually meant it. " I love you too!"
~ Your P.O.V~
You looked to the floor and bendy noticed. " What's wrong sweetest?" You took your hand off of his and held the bottom of your shirt. " I- I " You didn't know how to explain it to him. He would either get mad at you, or just kill you. "Hon, it's alright, you can te-" " I TOLD JOEY I LOVED HIM! BUT IT WAS A LIE AND I DIDNT MEAN IT PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!!! IM SORRY!!" Tears fell out of your eyes, rolled down your cheeks but got wiped off. You looked at bendy and saw that he wasn't mad. He looked at you and hugged you. " It's okay, Baby girl. He is a mad man. You didn't want to say it." You shook your head no. He continued to walk to the kitchen with you. He got out some eggs, bacon, and pancake mix. You opened your mouth. " Where did you g-" " Store." He responded. You shook your head. * A few minutes later* after fixing all plates, he told you to go wake up Boris. " Okay!" You hopped off of your seat and went to Boris' room. When you opened the door you found something absolutely terrifying. You screamed in horror. " AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Bendy heard you and ran to see what was wrong. On the bed was Boris' dead corpse his chest split open, his head decapitated, his hands, feet, arms and legs. Bendy covered your eyes and took you out of the room. You started to tear up. " U-Uncle Boris..." Bendy started to drip ink and felt anger towards you. He turned to you. " YOU!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT BORIS IS THIS WAY!!" You looked at him and protested. " Hey! He wouldn't be ALIVE IF I DIDNT START THE MACHINE OR RUN AWAY FROM MY MOM!!!!" He growled at you. " AND ITS YOUR FAULT WHO RUN AWAY AND CAME HERE!!!!!!!" You protested more feeling anger towards him. " WITH OUT ME YOU WOULD STILL BE ON THAT PEICE OF PAPER AND YOU WOULD HAVE NO ONE TO LOVE, HAVE NO ONE TO CUDDLE AT NIGHT, NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE NOW!!!!" The love part hit him. " Oh yea? Well... I never loved you anyways." You started to tear up. You thought he always loved you. You just went to your room and seeing the same man outside that took you away the first time. You packed your things and took them outside of the window. You left the Bendy plushie, and the can of bacon soup knowing that he didn't love you anymore, you had the same feeling towards him. No Love. You climbed out of the window next. You heard Bendy knocking at the door. He felt horrible for what he said. " Hey... (Y/N), I- I'm sorry for what I said. Wanna come eat breakfast? It's getting cold baby." He heard no response. " Heh..." He chuckled. Ink tears left his eyes as he chuckled. " The silent treatment, eh? I deserve it for all that I've done." You didn't car what he said. You wanted to leave him as soon as possible. You dragged your stuff to Joey and tapped him on his side. He jumped and turned around and saw you. He embraced you with a hug. " Oh baby doll. Are you okay? Did that bendy demon hurt you? What are you crying baby doll?" I'm okay, I'm crying because of Bendy, he said he didn't love me anymore." You started to sob as you hugged him back. " It's okay. I am gonna take you home oh Kay?" You nodded your head. He picked up your bag and room it to the car. You looked back at the window. You saw that the kitchen window facing the outside was open and Bendy washing dishes he finished the last dish and saw you calmly getting into joeys car. He knew what you were doing. He knew that his words affected you. He knew that because of his actions and words, you would want Joey to be you dad. Bendy banged his fist on the counter and ink pored down his face. He wiped a part of ink off of his face and saw that the car was already on the street driving off.