IMPORTANCE!!!!!!!!!!

I....

JUST.............

MIGHT...........

Add some more characters like Alice Angel, Genos my friend DemonDragon. (Dumb no WiFi I cant actually put her name.... *growls*) Okeeyy... And or whomever you want. Maybe..... Someone super special that I have planned. Or some of your friends if you want. Or you if you want me to. Just comment, vote, and follow, if you want the updates and stuffs.
If you want to be in this story, you have to tell me what your gonna look like, so I can put the right details in.
Q.1.)Do you want to be in this story? Comment Yes, or No.
Q.2.) What will you look like if you wanna be in it? Comment your description.
Q.3.) Are you gonna be a human, or another Cartoon? Comment what your gonna be.
Btw. I'm talking about Specific people, tell me in the comments, and I'll follow you and put you in. But that's only if you want to. I'm not forcing you. It's your decision. Just Comment, follow, vote, and get all updates and see if you get mentioned in the story. Have fun. And try not to be late. But I might do another. MIGHT!!!!!! And I'll show you lots of stuffs that's keeping me from updating and writing my story on Watty. Love you! My name is Kera D. But you can call me K.D. It's just my nickname, and ja I'm a girl. 👍😋😋😄😄👩🏾 Uhhh..... Well. Bye! Let's see in the next chapter and or many more chapters!!