CHAPTER 2 (e)

His p.o.v:

Hi I'm Aarav Agarwal. I'm 17 years old and studying in last year of high school. I'm the prince of our house and my sister Sara is the princess of our house.

My father, Amit Agarwal is a businessman and partner in business with my friend Samira's father, Karan. My mother, Anitha is a house wife and Sara is in high school.

I'm friends with Arjun, Riya and Samira from childhood. I like to be with them and spend time with them. I feel more comfortable with Samira as she understands me better than everybody. Arjun and Riya are good friends.

My trance got broke by a call.

"Hello? Arjun? Yeah. I'll reach Riya's house in 20mins." I said and hung up.

After breakfast I bid goodbye to Mom, Dad and Sara and went for Riya's house.

We waited for Samira's arrival after I reached her house. She arrived after 5mins with her father, he handed me the car and left in another one and we headed towards college.

"Sam, are you ready to enter the university next year?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I'm excited and you?" She asked me.

"Me too. But I'm not interested in next year. I'll take a year break." I said.

"Oh. So you will be free next year." She stater.

"Yes. What about you?" I asked.

"I have my own plans and dreams to achieve." She replied.

We stopped talking when Mrs. Rose our English teacher entered.

"Good morning students. Today you have leisure. You can do whatever you want." Mrs. Rose said and left the room.

We continued talking until one girl interrupted our conversation. When I saw her, I immediately noticed that she was beautiful. I felt attracted towards her.

I don't know but I feel like she is going to be that someone who is going to be close to my heart. I hope she will also have mutual feelings towards me.