Chapter-24

Samira's P.o.v:

It has been a week since Aarav asked me to be his girlfriend. He expressed his feelings to me and that day was one of the best days in my life. I know till now we didn't talk about the issue that happens between Aarav, Arjun and Riya on hatchet during holidays but I know soon Aarav will tell himself about that to me. I have a feeling regarding that not only that but he started to concentrate on studies  unlike Riya and Arjun. I came out of my musings when someone pulled me towards them and I was ready shout but that person's hand on my mouth stopped a few seconds later I felt familiar scent of woods, after shave and earth and I knew that instant that it was Aarav.

"Aarav what are you doing here that too at midnight?" I asked him looking my bedroom door thinking what if someone will come listening to sounds.

"Ohho Sunshine no one will come and I came here to meet my girlfriend you know?" He asked.

"And pray tell who is that girlfriend?" I asked mischievously.

"You know my girlfriend is Samira who is my childhood friend. Who can understand me without me telling anything not only that she is soft, kind hearted, with beautiful heart but mischievous mind." He said making me blush and to not show my face I turned towards window looking towards moon.

He came towards me and hugged me from back placing his chin on my shoulder. We stood there in silence moonlight illuminating into my room and we were comfortable in silence because there was no need to communication between us. At the moment I never wanted end this moment ever in my life.

"Aarav from where did you come because all the doors are closed?" I asked having an in linking from where he came.

"Obviously I came from the other window in your room." He stated and I turned towards.

"Aarav you could have called I could have opened the door, what if you fell from the window and got hurt." I asked him sadly.

"Sunshine see I'm fine and what's the thrilling coming through the door to see my girlfriend." He said winking at me and I blushed.

"Okay why did you come at this time." I asked him changing subject.

"Well change your dress and come with me we are going out." He said.

"Now you want to go out. No I'm not coming what if mum, dad or Jiya wakes up and come to check on me?" I asked him even though I'm feeling thrill to go out at this time.

"No one will know Sunshine. We will be back in two hours. Come fast." He said.

"Okay come we will now there is no need for me change dress." I said.

"No you're changing your dress, your bottom is too short indicating to the short I wore that is coming till my knee and I looked at him incredulously but I changed into 3/4 the pant because I know till change he will not take me.

We went towards gate and I got confused because there was no car. When I turned to my right I was shocked and excited because there it was sports bike. It was my childhood dream to go on bike at midnight for a ride.

"Thank you thank you thank you Aarav." I said hugging him fiercely and kissed him on cheek after few seconds I realized what I was doing I left him and was looking towards ground brushing. He took me towards bike and after that I sat back of him hugging. He started bike and we ride for an hour and later he stopped at a place that I didn't recognize and I looked towards him confused.

"Don't worry come with me, in few minutes you will come to know." He answered my question.

We went towards ice-cream vendor bought ice-cream tub from him and he took my hand in his started walking towards opposite side of the shop. We entered into some type of small woods and after walking for few minutes we entered a clearance and there there was lake illuminating moonlight like a mirror and there was a bench for two people and we can here Cuckoo singing while butterflies were flying low on one side and other side it was covered with rose flowers of all colours. I was mesmerized by its beauty.

"Thank you Aarav you once again made my wish of having ice-cream at midnight and riding a bike come true." I said looking in his eyes.

"Its nothing in front of you Samira I will fulfill all the dreams and wishes you have and I will stand by you all the time. Its my promise." He promised keeping his hand in mine and I nodded.

"I like you." I confessed missing his forehead.

"I like you too and in future this like will turn into live for both of us." He said but I stayed silent.

We ate ice-cream in comfortable silence. I later my head on his shoulder while his hand was on my waist. I hope this moment will stay still.

He was looking at me making nervous and I raised my eyebrow indicating what he want, slowly he started coming towards still looking in my eyes and I was freezed to my spot looking in his eyes. His lips were on my lips next second and that feeling and sensation was undescribable. If felt true, he licked my lip where ice-cream was I felt shiver travel through my spine. The kiss was soft and tender filled. In that moment I knew I can never love or like anyone else like him and he is irreplaceable in my heart and life. After few minutes he broke the kiss and kissed on my forehead.

"I like you." He said.

"I like you too." I replied.

"What is your plan for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Tomorrow I'm going to Alisha at cafe, she wants to talk something to me alone then after an hour Amar is going to join us and we will do lunch and after that I'm free." I replied.

"But Alisha wanted to meet you last weekend right?" He asked.

"Yeah but that was cancelled due to some family emergency by her side so we are going to meet this weekend." I replied.

"Okay after reaching tomorrow afternoon call me. I'm going to take you shopping so that you can select a dress for me." He said.

"And for what do you want a new dress?" I asked him.

"That I will tell you later but the dress should be formal." He said and I nodded knowing he will not answer my question any further.

"Now come we need to leave." He said and I nodded.

We reached my house in an hour, he wished me goodnight by kissing me on forehead and pecked my lips and I wished him back by kissing on his forehead. when I entered my room through window while he helped me and my head hit pillow instantly I was in deep sleep but there was a smile playing on my lips.