40 → ARTICLE

ASLAN'S ALIGNMENT❛ GOSSIP PAGE ❜

ASLAN'S ALIGNMENT
GOSSIP PAGE

REAL FRIENDSHIP OR BITTER RIVALRY?the truth about the two fighting for the crown

the truth about the two fighting for the crown

We all know that Lady Athena Ashdown, after her unfortunate incident, left her on crutches and a whole lot of catching up to do. Whilst Athena was away, no less on her birthday, the betrothal between High King Peter and the Archenland Princess Juno — sister to King Lune — was reinstated after its rumoured cancellation two years ago.

After all, we all knew Athena was bad news for the monarchy. She was undoubtedly the reason the Ettinsmoor scouting mission failed and put Queen Susan's life at risk. Truly, this marriage should have warned her to stay away from the royal family? Oh no, it seems like Athena has been trying to ruin the alliance since the beginning.

Obviously, Peter and Athena were involved with each other for quite a while and now there's a new girl in town, the Lady Athena has gotten defensive and backed into a corner. She claims to have never been aware of this betrothal, but has instantly gotten into Princess Juno's circle of friends. The only hope of her being a queen now is if King Edmund falls under her trap.

We will keep you updated on the actions of the slimy snake Lady Athena!

SUBSCRIBE TO ASLAN'S ALIGNMENT FOR FURTHER COVERAGE
our previous news stories. . .

POWERLESS IN POWER; THE HIGH KING
THE TEENAGE WHITE WITCH SUPPORTER
SCHMOOZING WITH THE MONARCHY; LADY ATHENA'S PLAN

★ ★ ★