Two: Stranger

Momo's POV

"Chewy chewyyyy" someone from the stairs run up and shouting that name as I look at her,
The short haired girl with a bit pinky cheeks walking like a penguin with her charm and amazing aura run to the tall girl who is standing near me.
"Ohhh.. Minaaa" that beautiful penguin throw herself to the tall girl as I get up from my seat and looking at them
Mina, she is really Mina, Myoui Mina.. and I am not dreaming.. My penguin is here.

"Ummm from now on, we are roommates, I'm so happy" Mina said to the tall girl as they walk to the corridor of our rooms.
I followed them behind taking a slowly steps looking at them being that lovey-dovey, are they dating each other?
"You happy? I'm super happy being with my girl everynight.. hmmm" the tall girl said as they stop in from of the room and no....damnnn... that is my room? Eh? They are my roommates?

They enter the room, lingering to each other as I followed them, but still getting my courage up to enter the room and greet them, Mina will be shocked to see me here or maybe she already forgets about me.
I slowly open the door, entering the room and closing it again slowly as I turn back that Mina is looking at me with a surprised expression.
"Ahhh... youu are our roommates? Welcome" the tall girl said as she walks towards me and extends her hand.

"Chou Tzuyu" she said as she introduces herself and I grab her hand and shake it.
"Hirai Momo" I said as I look at Mina that is still staring at me in confused yet shocked.
She walks towards us as she extends her hand too.. eh?
"Nice to meet you, I'm Myoui Mina" she said
What? She forgets about me? Who am I? Or she is pretending to be a stranger? MINAAAAA THIS IS MEE MOMORING.. damn it.. I want to shouted but okay I will just do what she want.
"Yeahh, me too. I'm Hirai..... M-O-M-O" I said with my sharp voice as she sends me a smile, that smile.. I miss that smile.. but why? You must be pretending that you don't know me? Really? You forget about us? Or you are not going to look on me? The arrogant princess always.

I walk to my bedside as I sit on the edge of it and suddenly Tzuyu's phone is ringing as she looks at Mina and excuses herself out from the room.
"Hello?..... yes........." Tzuyu voice slowly fades as she go out from the room and left me and Mina, just me and her... maybe this is my chance.
"Mina" I called her as she looks at me.
"Hmmm?" She hummed as she walks towards me and stops in front of me.
"You don't recognize me?" I asked as I look up at her who is standing infront of me.
"I do recognize all my ex of course, I'm sorry Momo, I think you should hate me for what I had done to you before, so let's just act like a stranger to each other again" she said as I get up from my bed and place my hand on her waist and look into her eyes.

"I don't, and I never hate you.. maybe you will think that I am stupid, that the girl I love is cheating on me and dump me mean less and I am still having that kind of feeling to her...Minaaa" I said as I place my hand on her cheeks as she closes her eyes and grabs both of my wrists and push me away from her.
"Please, just act like you don't know me, and forget about us, whatever about us, Momo.. I don't deserve to be with someone like you" she said as she walks away.
"And now, that girl, who is talking on the phone outside, is my girlfriend.. so please...." she said as I cut her.
"I know, if it is what you want.. okayy..we are stranger.." I said as I hear the door click and Tzuyu go back in our room.

"Who is that?" Mina asked Tzuyu as I lie back to my bed and pretend to be sleep, facing the wall.
"Mom" Tzuyu said.
"Why? Something happend babe?" Mina asked as I get up, I can't stay here it is like hell here.
"Hmmm noo, don't be worried.." Tzuyu said as I walk pass by them that the tall is patting my penguin head gently... ohh my God I can't watch this drama.. why must Mina be here? And be my roommates? And the worse is I'm in the same room with her and her girlfriend.. what a tragic love story of me?

"I will go to see around the school first" I said as I excuse myself and walk towards the door as someone brag into our room like crazy without even knocking and it make me startled
"Yaaaa how can you guys be a roommates and left me?" The girl shouted as I stop my step and look at her.
"Oohhhh" both of us said as we pointing each other.

"You are.. theee....."

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...