Twenty: Again

Momo's POV

"I think she thought that we are kissing? Because of this?" I said to Sana as I showed her , her eyelash.
"Hahhah.. maybe, so you want to kiss me?" Sana tease.
"Noo.. noo kiss your Tzuyyuu" I said as I pushed her face away.
"Yaaa.. don't say her name" Sana yelled at me as someone come to the kitchen looking at us like an enemy.
"So, you give up now? Momo? This early? We don't even begin the war" Chaeyoung said as she grabs something from the fridge.
"War? What war?" Sana looks at me and asked.

"Yes I give up, I give in for you.. I want you to be happy, smol" I said as I grab Sana's wrist.
"Let's go back to your room" I said to Sana as I smirk at Chae and bump on her shoulder.
"I'm in the same room with Chae tho" Sana said.
"I will walk you there" I said as suddenly Chae shouted.
"Yaaa.. I'm not going to take Sana from you.. don't worry Momo" Chae shouted as I ignored her.
"She is a good girl, but why she always being rude to you?" Sana asked.
"Because of Mina, I think" I said
"But why? You don't even do anything tho" Sana said.
"Yeah.. umm-"

"Ehmm ehmm" Dahyun walk towards us and joined us.
"Oh hi" I said as she smiled.
"Hi, so.. you must say thank you to me I think, I made you guys..." Dahyun said.
"Dubu, stop" Sana said as she pulls Dahyun towards her and open the door.
"Ummm Momo, thank for today.. you can go back to your room, bye" she said as she alowly enter her room pushing Dahyun inside and waves at me.
"Yeahh.. see you" I said as suddenly Sana get pushed outside again by Dahyun
"What? OMG dubu.." Sana whines.
"What a bad girlfriend, saying goodbye without kiss?" Dahyun said as she closed the door and we look at each other awkwardly.
"Kiss?" I asked.
"No, she is just joking" Sana said as I lean towards her and peck her cheeks
"Eh?" Sana startled.
"Payback for your kiss before, soo.. get in now.. goodnight" I said as I walk back to my room.

But suddenly my phone ring as I grab it from my pocket,
"Uhh? Mina?" She called me as it is not usual, why she called me this time.
"Hello"
"M..momo..." oh no! she is crying.
"Why why? Where are you?"
"The alley near the school"
"Wait there, I will go there" I said as I end the call and run out of the dorm like a crazy.
She is crying, what is wrong? Where the fuck is Tzuyu? Is there something happen?.

I run around the place near the school, through the dark alley as I hear steps going closer to me walking and sobbing.
That is Mina..
I run to her as she looks at me with tears on her eyes.
"Mina" I shouted as she runs to me and throws herself to me, hugging me.. tightly while still crying.
"Ssttt.. why? Hey.. don't cry.. why?" I asked as I cupped my hand on her face and wipe her tears away.
"I'm afraid.... umm.. I think someone is stalking me.. I'm afraid.. he followed me along my way back" she said as she sobs.
"Okay.. okay.. you are okay now, I'm here.. it is okay" I said as I hug her and stroke her hair.

"Hey, let's go back" I said as I pull off and hold her hand and walk her back to the dorm.
"Why you go back alone? Tzuyu?" I asked.
"She didn't answer my calls, I think she is practicing" Mina said.
"You shouldn't walk alone home this late, why you didn't tell me? Or Sana? Or somebody else so we can go to pick you up" I nag as Mina looks at me.
"Cause I don't want to distrub your date, just because the stupid me" Mina said as we almost arrived at the dorm.
"No, you won't distrub us, you can tell me or called me everytime you need me, Mina" I said as she smiled.
"Thank you, Momo.. it has been a long time to hear that" Mina said.
"So, it has been a long time too, you hugs me and I can hold this hand" I said as I look at our hand that connected to each other.

"Eh? Oh sorry" Mina said as she trying to let go her grip on my hand as I stop her and pulled her back, holding her hand that make her startled and she bumps onto me this closer.
We look at each other, face to face.. I look into her eyes that just like a shiny stars in the dark.
"It is still the same, the feelings that you hugs me, the touch of your hand and your shiny eyes, still the same.. beautiful.. so beautiful" I said as she looks at me awkwardly.

"Mina?" Someone called her as she pushed me away and we turn around and look back to where the voice come from..
"Tzuyu...." Mina shouted as she runs to her girlfriend and hugs her leaving me like a dumb.
Again, I'm here.. to see her running to another girl..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...