Nine: Juice

Mina's POV

Today, is the first day of the high school, and we just got our first project for history, and the most annoying thing is we must submit it tomorrow.
"Hey, babe" Tzuyu wait for me infront of my classroom, yeah we are not a classmate again.
"Hey" I said as Tzuyu lingers around me.
"Where is Sana?" Tzuyu asked.
"I'm here, why do you care?" Sana comea towards us and walk beside us.
"I'm just asking, girl" Tzuyu said.
"Okay, you guys, don't try to start to argue again" I said
"We are not!!" They both shouted as I giggled.

"Have a lunch before go back?" Tzuyu asked as I nodded.
"Let's go Sana" I pulled Sana with us as she mumbles.
"Third wheel always" Sana said.
"So go get your Momo" Tzuyu said with loud.
"Hey lower your voice, are you crazy?" Sana hits Tzuyu as she whined.
"Did I hear someone just mention my girl name?" Nayeon comes from nowhere and walk with us.
"Ohh.. Hii Nayeon" Sana said as she holds Nayeon hand.
"Hii guys, ummm.. where are you heading to?" Nayeon said.
"Cafeteria, join us vice president" Tzuyu said as Nayeon smiled.
"Okay" Nayeon said as she walks with us to the cafeteria

We go get our lunch plate as I waited foe Tzuyu and the other done so we find a table and sit together but someone who is sitting alone catch my eyes, that is Momo, the jokbal lovers.
"Ohh, heyy.. let's sit there.. with Momo" Nayeon shouted as she walks to Momo's table as we followed behind.
Ohh.. what is this, both of the girls who likes Momo is here and it will be awkward.
"Can I sit here?" Nayeon asked Momo as Momo look at her.
"Sure" Momo said as Tzuyu asked too.
"So, we can join too, right?" She said.
"Yeah, of course" Momo said as I take a seat infront of her with Tzuyu beside me.
"Hey, where is Sana?" Tzuyu asked again as I look back and found the squirell still walking towards us.
"Hey, why you so slow, come here" Tzuyu shouted as Sana glared at her.
"I'm not slow, I just try to be careful you know, I might just spilled this food to your face because I'm clumsy" Sana nagged as she take a seat beside Momo who is now sit in between the girls who has a crush on her

"Umm.. oh yeahh.. babe, Momo just called me before.. that she is going here with Dad, and theg want me to have a dinner with them tonight, you want to join us?" Tzuyu said as we still in the middle of our lunch.
"Ummm I would like too but, I have to do my history project, the deadline is tomorrow" I said.
"Ohh.. okay, or just... ummm I will help you with that after this, and let's go tonight" Tzuyu said.
"I don't think that I have enough time for that, Tzuyu I'm sorry, maybe later? Say hi to your parents from me" I said as Tzuyu seems disappointed.
"Okay" she said.

"So, Mina, let's do the project together, at the library.. I haven't done it too" Sana said as I nodded.
"Sure" I said.
"Momo? You have done it?" I asked her as she has the same assignment with us as we are at the same class.
"Ummm.. yeah, I have done it before, thanks to Nayeon's help" she said as Nayeon blushed.
"What? Why you guys done it so fast?" Sana asked.
"I don't know we just did" Momo said.
"Because we are perfect couple" Nayeon said as I look at Sana.
"Okayyy" Sana said as she looks jealous.

We have done our lunch as Tzuyu, Momo and Nayeon go to separated way back to the dorm as me and Sana go to the library wanted to having our project done.
"You fall for my ex in the end tho squirell" I said as we are on our way to library.
"Yeah, then you will change that squirell to a snake, don't you?" Sana said.
"Yeah Sanake" I said as we both giggled.
"Hey, Mina.. you still like Momo?" Sana asked
"Ohh come on, babe.. no.. you can have her, I have Tzuyu in my heart, why you asked that?" I  said as Sana smiled.
"No, just asking" she said as we enter the library.
"Let's sit here, I will go find some books first, Mina-chan, wait here" Sana said as I nodded ans pull out the chair then sit on it, taking out my books and read it.
Hmmm, it is kinda boring if it is come history, I hate history...

Suddenly, something placed in front of my books.. as I look at it, it is a can of juice.
"Thanks, Sana.. why you-...." I look at that girl but she is not Sana.

"Hey, beautiful... can I sit here?"

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...