Twenty Five: Roses

Tzuyu's POV

I was back from practice as I go back to the room and no one is here.. where is Mina? I thought she is here..
I grab my phone and called her.
"Mina"
"Hi, Tzuyu"
"Where are you?"
"I'm at the coffee shop near the school"
"Ahh.. with Sana?"
"No, alone.. you done your practice?"
"Yeah, I will go there.. wait for me there"
"Okay"
I hung up the call as I change my clothes and wanted to go to Mina.
But something stop my step from walking..
Something catch my eyes on Mina's table.

I walk to her table and I take the bouquet of roses that place on her table and there is a note on it.
I take it and I read the note.
"Mina, I hope that you like it, just want to say that I will still love you.. no matter how hard is it"
Woahh... this bitch I'm going to kill her..
I take that roses with me and go to the school cafeteria as I know this girl will be there at this time.

I walk to the cafeteria I look around and finally I found that girl, I walk to her as she look at me.
I throw that roses to her as she catched it.
"Wowow Tzuyu what the heck?" Chaeyoung stands up holding on the roses
"So I'm the one who must asked about it? What the heck are you doing? Why you still sending this stuff to my girl?" I shouted as everyone at the cafeteria look at us.
"What? It is not from me" Chae said as she throw the roses back to me and glared at me.
"Not from you? Then from who?" I asked.
"Hey, why you always make me the one that always being bad to distrub your relationship with Mina.. and you never aware about the other threat from her other ex? Why always me? Why?" Chae shouted as I grab her collar.

"Her ex is just you, stop lying and get away from us" I said as I pushed her away and walk away.
"I'm not the one who is being her ex, Momo... Hirai Momo your roomates did this, cause she is Mina's ex" Chae shouted as I turn back and look at her.
"Stop that shit, they just know each other few days ago, how can they be an ex.. stop being a coward Chae" I said as she walks towards me.
"What? Coward? Seriously .. Tzuyu.. if you want to know the truth.. Mina and me broke up because of Momo.. she still likes Momo.. I know it.. even she never told me about that.. she keeps comparing me with Momo for everything so what is that?" Chae said.
"Stop making your own story, I believe in Mina.. she is not that kind of girl" I said

"Woahh.. making my own story? Yaaaa.. I seriously talking about the truth" Chae said as she pushed me.
"Chaeyoungiee.. calm down" Jihyo pulled Chae away from me as Chae knocked her hand off.
"Tzuyu, that things is from me, Chae is not lying" suddenly someone come from nowhere and it is Momo who is followed by Sana behind her.
"What?" I asked.
"Mina and me... we ever be in a relationship, sorry for keeping this thing to you" Momo said.
"What the heck? You guys are serious? So what the fuck is this Momo?" I walk to her and throw the flower to her.
"Yeah.. I still love Mina.. I'm sorry Tzuyu" Momo said.
"You bitch.. so why you date Sana? Is she looks easy for you?" I said as I grab Momo's collar.
"She is not a doll, why you play with her heart .. I'm gonna to kill you" I said as I clench my palm and ready to punch Momo in front of Sana.

"SSTTOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!!" someone shouted as I freeze and look to the voice came from.
That is the main character... Myoui Mina..
She runs to us as she knocked my hand off Momo.
"What are you guys doing? Stop fighting.. I wilk explain" she said as everyone look at the show we made at the cafeteria.
"Tzuyu.. I need to talk to you" Mina said as she pulled me away from that crowd.

We walk out the cafeteria and back to the dorm as we enter the room, Mina hugs me.
"Tzuyu, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have do this to you, I do love you.. but I'm confused and more confused when I see Momo" Mina said.
"Why you didn't tell me from the begining?" I asked.
"Cause I don't know things will turn to be like this" Mina said.
"So, what is with Momo? Why she is dating Sana and say that she still loves you? Sana is our friend, why you let her-" I said as Mina put her hand on my lips
"Listen to me first, Sana doesn't love Momo, they both know it.. they just stuck in the rumor situation" Mina said.
"But still thats mean she is playing with our Sana" I said.
"Yes beacuse they wanted to make me jealous" Mina said.
"Honestly, I'm confused.. why I'm being like this all this time.. you should notice that I'm being weird this lately, don't you?" Mina said.
"Yeah, I know I'm waiting for you to telling me that..you are in love with her? Aren't you?" I asked her as we stare at each other straight into our eyes.

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...