Fourty Nine: Part of Me

Momo's POV

I wake up with the sleeping penguin in my arm, that I know this is not a dream that now she is here with me and I won't ever let her go again. She still sleeping like a princess.. soundly and cute.. I can't stop looking at her.. she is so perfect for me.. whatever she did.. she just the perfect creature of God for me..

*door bell ringging*

Who is that? Hmmm this early morning? I get up slowly as I don't want to wake Mina up, get dressed with a rush with my messy hair and still with my sleepy face.. I run to the door and that is Dad.
"Why you take so long to open the door? You just woke up? What a lazy bitch" Dad gets in my place with every nags
"Don't be noisy.. please.. someone is still sleeping" I said.
"Mina?" Dad asked as I nodded.
"You never told mom and dad about her.. and just now it is like unbelievable news that you have a girlfriend all this time without us knowing about that" Dad said as I get a glass of water for him.
"That is long story dad.. I don't want to recall about it.. one thing that you must know now.. your daughter is getting married" I smirk as he laughed.

"Have you propose to her?" Dad asked.
"Haven't.. I will do it.. soon" I said.
"Soon soon soon.. when is that soon" dad tease.
"Today? Tomorrow? Or maybe now?" I said.
"Yaaa.. you should have prepared it well... because that happen just once in your life and her life" dad said.
"I know dad.. I'm not a kid anymore.. I understand how to make that moment be wonderful" I said as someone coughed.
"Ehmm ehmm.."
"Ohhh.. daughter in law.. good morning" Dad said as soon as he see Mina walking towards me.
"Hello.. Good morning Mr.Hirai... and Ms.Hirai" she said as she peck my lips while lingering on me..
"Babe, I have to borrow you pants and clothes" she whisper as I giggled.
"Okay" I smirk as Dad glared at me.

"What are you guys talking about?" Dad asked.
"Something about us" I said.
"It is not about me right? It is not good to talk about an old man like me when I am your dad" Dad said as we laughed.
"So.. we are not talking about you Mr.Hirai.. but I guess you guys are talking about me" Mina joked.
"Hahahahhahah..." both of me and dad laughed.
"Guess I was right" Mina said as I kissed her.

Mina's POV

"You will drive me to work?" I asked Momo.
"Of course.. why? You don't want to go with me?" Momo asked.
"No.. it is just the other employee will-" she cut me with a peck on my lips.
"Don't mind them.. they have known about us though... so if they dare to distrub you.. they know what will happen to their job" Momo said.
"What an evil boss" I said as Momo glared at me.
"Evil but you love me" she said as I giggled.

We arrived at the company as Momo lingering on me while every employee look at us and talking to each other.. yeah that obvious they talk about us.. we enter the lift as Momo hold my hand tight
"I will walk you to your office" Momo said
"Its okay I can go by myself, babe" I said as Momo smiled at me
The door opened as Momo walk out from the lift pulling me with her as she walk me to infront of my table while my colleague looking at me.. I don't like this feelings that everyone looking at me like a celebrity it is feels like I did something wrong.
"Hey, see you at lunch time" Momo said as she give me a kiss on my forehead while I smiled at her, then she walks out back to her office.

"Minaaaaa... how can you keep your relationship secret all this time.. with our CEO?" Ms. Jung said
"Ummm.. its a long story" I said.
"OMG you are so lucky to be her girlfriend" Ms.Go said.
"Yeah she is like a princess now" Ms.Song continue
"I'm not a princess.. I'm just a part of her.. and she is just a part of me that love each other" I said.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

*Next Chapter is Last Chapter 😔*