Seven: Those Eyes

Momo's POV

We ended up at the jokbal restaurant as all of us keep digs in the most delicious thing in the world, Jokbal!
"You eat so well, Momo" Sana said as I look at her sitting beside her infront of Mina with Tzuyu.
"Hmm?" I hummed as Sana laughed and suddenly Sana wipes my mouth with her hand.
"Take it slowly babe, you just eat like a baby" Sana said as Tzuyu coughed.
"Pffftt... babe?" Tzuyu tease as Mina rubbed her back because she almost choked up.
"Tzuyu, don't..." Mina said as Tzuyu stop teasing us
"What's wrong? Can I called her babe?" Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu.
"I didn't said you can't" Tzuyu said as Sana glared at her.
"Heyy...stop" Mina said as they always keep fighting.
"Why? Everything I do is always wrong for you? Is everything funny? You always make fun of me for everything, Tzuyu.. I don't understand you" Sana got angry as she sighed
"Heyy.. I'm just joking, come on Sana, why you take things so serious?" Tzuyu said as Sana gets up from her chair.

"I'm done the meal, I will go back on my own.. have fun" Sana said as she takes her bag but automatically my hand grabs her wrist and stop her.
"Sana, don't leave me" I said as everyone look at me.
Eh? Why I said that? Why I beg her not to go?
"Umm, let's take a walk together... I mean all of us" I said
"Good Idea, let's go" Mina said as she gets up and all of us still starinv at each other stupidly.
We go to the cashier and pay for our meals then walk out from the restaurant.
Tzuyu and Mina walk infront of me and Sana we just follow the couple from behind.
I look at Sana that I catch her staring at Tzuyu, taking some glanced to her and she looks like keeping something from them.
"What are you thinkinga about?" I asked Sana as she startled.
"Eh?"
"I know there is something bother you inside your head" I said as she looks at me.
"Is it her?" I asked as I look at Tzuyu.
"What?" She asked.
"You like her, don't you?" I asked as Sana widen her eyes.
"Eh? What? Noo" Sana said as I smirk
"Don't lie to me, I can see it in your eyes" I said as she smiled at me.
"Guess I'm right" I said as we both smiled to each other, continue our walk behind the livey dovey couple.

"Since when?" I asked Sana
"What?" She asked back
"Them"  said as I look at Mina's back
"Umm, about a week ago.. they are new couple tho" Sana said.
"And since when you-" I Asked again as she cuts me.
"Since she the first time she shows up infront of me and Mina, it is about a year ago" She said.
"Umm.. three of us make a bestfriend first but, I don't know, it is just I keep feelings this things inside me when we are together, but she likes Mina, and Mina likes her, so I just give in, I don't want to break our friendship tho" Sana told me as I tapped her shoulder.
"She is lucky to have a bestfriend like you, Sana" I said as I smiled.
"And how about you?" She asked me back
"About me? What about it?" I asked her back again.
"You and Mina" she said as I look at Mina
"Yeahh we are just like that" I said as Sana giggled.
"Like what?" She asked as suddenly Tzuyu called us waving.
"Hey, why you guys so slow? Come on"

We run to them as now we are walking behind them, closer to them as I said exactly behind the penguin. Guess the situation here is not like in the past anymore, someone replaced me  in her heart and I don't know why I still keep wondering that she could just comeback to me.
I bent my neck, looking back as I found there is a light and a beep sound from back, ohhhh...
Tha person is crazy.. why he rides motorcycle here shitt.. the police is catching him? That person getting closer with that speed.
"Yaaa, get away" I shouted as I grabs Mina's hand, pulling her away, giving a way from that crazy driver, avoiding it.
I pulled her as she startled and almost fall down as I felt her waist land on my arm as I catch her, her hand holds me, on my shoulder.
We look at each other, I look into her eyes, like I just stop the time for awhile, I see my whole world in here beautiful eyes, I think I just fall in love again and again to her, she didn't do anything, but I my heart just beats fast like crazy, those eyes is really beautiful.

"Minaaaa? You okay, babe?" Tzuyu shouted as I let Mina off me with Tzuyu pulling off from Sana too.
"I'm okay" Mina said as Tzuyu keeps checking her girlfriend.
I look at Sana as I see her staring at Tzuyu, keeping that fake smile on her face.
I look at the couple as Mina turns back to look at me who still standing like a fool on my spot.
"Thank you, Momo" she said as she smiled at me and I nodded

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...