Fourteen: Weird

Momo's POV

"But I think you are fated to be mine one day, Momo" Nayeon said as she take a seat beside me.
"Are you guys dating?" Sana asked.
"No" I said as Nayeon lingering on me.
"Maybe later, right? Momo?" Nayeon said as she winked at me.
"So what are you doing here? Just both of you?" Nayeon asked.
"Just having some talk" Sana said.
"Ohh.. great so you guys don't mind if I join right?" Nayeon said.
"You have joined though" Sana said.

Mina's POV

I have arrived at dorm for about an hour and Momo still haven't come back, she is right behind me before with Sana.. Did something happen to them? Hmmm ohh why I must be care? They can take care of each other though.
Wandering around my room, holding my phone staring at it and wanted to call Sana but..
Someone just open the door as I run to the door.
"Where are you going? Why you take so long Mo-..." I yelled at her as it is Tzuyu not Momo.
"Hey.. heyy.. are you okay?" Tzuyu asked as I startled.
"Hey, I'm sorry babe.. I'm okay.." I said.
"I'm sorry if I take so long, you miss me already?" Tzuyu asked as I hug her.
"Of course" I said as she hugs me back.

"I'm sorry, I should come back earlier, so you won't be lonely" Tzuyu said as she stroked my hair.
"I'm okay, Tzuyu" I said as I smile at her.
"Okay, soo... how is your assignment?" Tzuyu asked as I look down and play with her hand.
"I have done it" I said.
"Great.. have you have your dinner, babe?" Tzuyu asked
"No, I haven't" I said as Tzuyu gets up from tge edge of my bed and takes her jacket and car key.
"Hey, where are you going?" I asked.
"Buy you dinner" she said.
"Noo.. you don't need too, I'm not hungry.. babe.. stay here" I said.
"Really? I will go buy it for you, I won't take long, Mina" Tzuyu said.
"Tzuyu please" I said as she place back her stuff and walk towards me.

"Okay, you okay? Is there something, bother you?" Tzuyu asked as I place my hand around her neck and hug her.
"Mina? You okay?" Tzuyu again asked.
"I miss you" I said.
Sorry, Tzuyu.. I don't even know what is wrong with me.. I don't know what I feel..
"Hey, I miss you too.. I love you babe" Tzuyu said as she cupped my face and lean towards me ready to kiss me as I closed my eyes.
I feel her breath hitting on my face, getting closer and closer as she lands her lips on me and start to find a way to get inside me.

But....
I pushed her away as she startled.
"Mina? What is wrong?" Tzuyu asked.
"I'm sorry Tzuyu" I said.
"Why? You don't need to say sorry, you can tell me if-" Tzuyu said as she got cut off by someone who just entered the room.
"Where are you going? Why you just get back now?" I yelled at Momo as she enter the room.
"Ehh? I...I'm just go for some talk with Sana" Momo said.
"Mina?" Tzuyu holds my hand as Momo got blank and stand still at her spot.
"Okay.. hmmm I'm sorry.. " I said as I get up from my bed and go to bathroom.

Momo's POV

Mina just walk away, walk to the bathroom after yelling at me. Why she looks mad? Did I do something wrong?.
"Is there something happen before?" Tzuyu asked.
"Ummm No.." I said.
"Mina is weird today" Tzuyu said.
"Yeah, she is weird.. what is wrong with her?" I asked Tzuyu.
"I don't know, she acted strange since I get back" Tzuyu said.
"Hmmm I see, but she still seems fine before when she gets back here with Chaeyoung" I said.
"Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yes, I think she didn't bring her umbrella so she walks back here with Chae" I said as Tzuyu nodded.

Mina walks out from the bathroom as Tzuyu grabs her wrist.
"What did Chae do to you?" Tzuyu asked.
"What? Huh? No... nothing" Mina said.
"Really? So what bothers you?" Tzuyu asked.
"Nothing.. Tzuyu..go changes and sleep.. we have a class tomorrow" Mina said as she walks to her bed as she steals some glance to me.
"Okay, goodnight Mina" Tzuyu said as Mina pull her blanket on and sleep.

What is wrong with her? Even her girlfriend found out that she acted weird, why she yelled at me when I just back? I don't think that I have do something wrong to her? Or maybe, Chaeyoung did?

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...