Twenty Eight: Sweet

Momo's POV

"Momoringggg" Mina tapped me as she wake me up.
"Wake up, we will be late for class" she said as I pulled her towards me as she throw herself on me.
"Give me some minutes more" I said as I hugs her tight as she whines.
"Yaaaaa...let me go" she said.
"Stay like this for a moment" I said as suddenly I felt my lips touch something.
Mina sends her pecks on my lips again and again as I just can smile.
"Wake up...momoring.." she said again as I let her go and get up from bed.

I prepared myself for school as Mina wait for me, so we can go to school together.
After we done, we walk out from the dorm together with our arm linked at each other.
This is the things I really miss.. finally I can walk with this penguin again without any burden on my head.
"Mina... Momo...." suddenly someone shouted from our back and I turn around to look at them.
It is Sanaa... and followed by Tzuyu..
"Hey.. good morning guys" Sana greets
"Good morning babe" Mina said as she hugs her best friend.
"Babe?" I grinned as Mina laughed.
"Why isn't you guys broke up already?" Tzuyu said to me.
"Eh?" I'm confused.
"You and Sana" she continues.

"Umm yeah.. not broke up but yeah kind of.. we are not really dating each other though" I said.
"Okay.. umm I will go to my class... see you guys" Tzuyu walks away as she left three of us.
"That was awkward" Mina said.
"Hmmm?" I hummed.
"You and Tzuyu?" Sana said.
"Yeah she avoid my eyes" Mina said.
"Hey guys" someone come to us.
"Ohhh.. hi Jihyoo" Sana said
"I have a party tonight.. at my house.. I want you guys to come..." Jihyo said.
"Ohh.. okay.. we will come" Sana said.
"Okay.. see you guys" Jihyo said as we walk in our class and begin the lesson

__________________

Mina's POV

I walk back with Sana to dorm as Momo suddenly disappear after class and didn't even reply my text.
"Did you see the racoon?" I asked Sana in the way back to the dorm.
"Racoon?" Sana asked.
"Momo" I said.
"Ahhh.. she said she wanted to go prepared something" Sana said.
"Something?" I asked.
"Yes, maybe for tonight" Sana said
"Tonight?" I asked again.
"Aishh yaaa.. you forget? Jihyo's party" Sana said
"Ahh yes" I said as we go separate way.
"See yaa...Minaa.. let's go together" Sana shouted.
"Go with your Tzuyu" I shouted back
"I don't think she will come" Sana said as she enter her room.

I walk to my room as I open the room and walk in, placing my stuff on my table.. eh wait..what is this.. this is not mine..hmmm
I found a pink box places on my table..
There is a note there..
"To: Myoui Mina" ohhh.. it is for me..
I open the box and wow.
White heels and baby blue colored dress.
Who sent me this? I take the letter inside and open it.
"Wear this, I will wait for you at the school gate.. don't be late.. 7pm.." tsk... Momo? Why she is so sweet, even send me a dress .. am I a princess or something...

_____________

Momo's POV

It is 6:50 pm now, I'm ready with my car as I asked Dad to lend me one of his.. umm.. I want to take my penguin to the party sweetly too.. hahha.. will she likes it? Hmm..
I waited for her as I stay infront of my car looking at my phone..
"Yaaa... wait for me" who is that? I look to where the voice come from.
Ohh.. Sana? Why she is running here? Did I send it wrong? To Sana? Eh? I place it to Mina's table.
"Momoring" suddenly someone tapped my back..
"Ouchh.. you start...led...... mee..wow..." I open my mouth wide as I can't even blink to see the beautiful girl standing infront of me..
"Wow? What?" She asked as I shaked my head.
"Umm.. No.. you look beautifull.. super beautiful.. tonight" I said as she smiled.

I open the car door for her as she enter my car, I grab the seat belt and put it on her as suddenly someone enter my car at the back seat without any permission.
"You will take me with you too right? Ex girlfriend" I look back and it is Sana..
"Eh?" I make my way back out from the car and my head bump into the car.
"Ouchh.." I whines as Mina looks at me.
"Hey, you okay.. sorry we should take this squirell with us" Mina said
"Ahh.. okay" I said as I smile at her closing the door..
"Why? Hmmmphhh that Sana.. third wheel" I mumbles as I run to the driver seat and drive them to Jihyo's house

To be continued.....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...