Fourty Six: Girlfriend

Mina's POV

"She is here.. in this room.. among you guys" Momo said as all the journalist look around and Momo's eyes on me.. ohh noo stop looking at me Momo.. please why are you doing this to me..
I avoid her eyes as the journalist get more louder
"Waaaahh.. really.. she is here? Hey.. hey look Ms.Hirai is going to call her.." someone shouted as I look at the stage.. Momo is not there.. but everyone looking at me now.
"My girlfriend is her, Myoui Mina" she said as I just realize that she is standing beside me.. holding my hand now and pulling me through the crowd of the flash that keep hitting my eyes..

"What are you doing?" I asked her as we arrived at the stage where everyone have their eyes on us.
"Telling the world that you are my love" she said.
"How long that you guys have been dating each otherr?" Someone shouted as Momo look at them.
"Three years" she said.
"Hey.. why are you lying?" I asked.
"That is true.. we are dating for three years.. even that you are gone.. but we didn't break up" she said.
"But we break up few days ago" I said.
"And now we are dating again.." she said.
"Who said? Why you are so selfish? Doing everything that you want without asking me.." I said.
"Do you guys have a plan to get married soon?" Someone throw a question again
"Yes, soon" Momo said as I grinned at her

"Yaaa.. are you crazy?" I look at her as she smiled at me.
"No.. I'm not.. I'm serious" she said as she pulled me towards her as she hit her lips on mine..

Momo's POV

I kiss her infront of the crowd as the crowd cheers..
"So..." I stopped
"The end of the conference.. thank you" I said as I pulled Mina with me going out from the hall and she just follow me to my office without any words.
I enter my office as I let her hand go.
"Now, you are mine, Mina.. don't deny it again.. I know you love me.. please just start over again.. that is what we want, right?" I asked as she walks towards me.
"Why you are doing this to me? Why? You are so annoying" she hits me again and again as I grab her wrist stopping her from hitting me.

"Hey.. what are you thinking about? Don't think about anything bad.. " I said as she looks down and lean her head to my chest.
I wrap my hand to her as she hugs me back.
"I'm sorry Momo.." she said.
"You don't need to say that, babe" I said as she look at me.
"I Love you" she said.
"What? I must be dreaming.. what did you said? I can't hear that" I tease her as she hits my shoulder
"Tsk.. I love you" she said as I cupped my hand on her cheeks and lean towards her slowly placing my lips on her..
That her breath is hitting on my face.. feel that soft warmth on me as she move inside me.. it has been a long time I didn't feel this in me..from her.. it is just the best thing..
"You are so sweet" I pulled off as she is bitting her lips with her pink blushing cheeks.

I pulled her towards me again and kiss her more and more..
"Momo..." she pulled off and called me.
"Hmmm?" I look at her
"We shouldn't do this here.. this is your office" she said.
"Who cares? No one will scold me" I said.
"But.. still" she said as I stop her with a kiss again.

"Momo!" Someone brags in as Mina pushed me away
"Umm...D..Dad" it is Dad..
"Hmmphh.. you shouldn't do that here.. get the room later.. you are in the working hour" Dad sighed as Mina startled.
"Yes.. dad.. I'm sorry.. " I said as I hold Mina's hand.
"So, will you introduce my daughter in law to me?" Dad asked.
"Ohh.. umm yeah" I said as I pulled Mina towards the sofa and have a seat there.
"So.. Ms.Myoui..is it true that you have date her for three years" dad asked.
"Ummm..." Mina Hummed as I hold her hand tight and look at her.
"Yess" she said as I sighed.
"So.. when are you guys will get married?" Dad suddenly asked.
"Ehh?" Mina looks at me
"Soon dad.. soon.." I said
"Okay.. I will wait for that soon" Dad said.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...