Five: That Kiss

Mina's POV

The ceremony just ended as me and Tzuyu want to go back to the dorm, but Tzuyu is pulling me to the school building, as we walk through the corridor.
"Why do you bring me here, babe?" I asked.
"I just want to give you something" Tzuyu said.
"Ummm since I will got shy to give it to you if we are at the dorm, because we have another roommates too" she continue as she gets into one of the class room.
"Just wait here" she said as I stop my step and she gets in the class taking something inside and when she walks out the room what I see is the bouquet of roses on her hand.
"Umm, here.. for you Minari" she said as she gives me the roses and I take it.

"Why you are shy to give me this? In front of Momo?" I asked.
"No, because I want you to remember too, the day I fall in love with you for the first sight is here, this class.. when you are talking to Sana.. and I walk pass by.. I just like.. see a beautiful angel who was smiling brightly" Tzuyu said.
"Then? You begin to get close to me?" I asked as she nodded.
"Yeah, I keep asking Jihyo about you because Jihyo is your classmate"  Tzuyu said.
"Haha.. yes, you are cute" I said as I pinch her cheeks.
She holds my hand and suddenly pinned me to the wall.

Momo's POV

I see Tzuyu and Mina that walking to the school building, I followed them as suddenly I felt someone is following me too. And when I look back it is.
"Heyy" Sana is waving at me.
"Why are you following me?" I asked
"So why are you following them?" She asked back
"No.. I.. I am not following them, I ju..just want to look around my new school, can't I?" I said as Sana keeps following me.
"You really still like Mina, don't you?" She asked as I ignored her and keep my eye on that couple who is walking through the corridor.
"Hey, you should just give up, she has Tzuyu now" Sana said as I look at her.

"Hey, I want to but my heart don't want to so what?" I Said as Sana sighed and I turn back to the way that there is an intersection of the corridor and I search for that lovey dovey couple and oh damn..
Tzuyu is about to kiss Mina, omg I can't watch that kiss, breaking my heart apart..
I step back as I felt Sana bump into me.
"Ou-" she shouted as I pulled her towards me and blocked her mouth, pinning her to hide behind the wall at the intersection.
"Ssttt" I look at Sana as she stare at me in this really short distance of our face
"Why?" Sana whisper as we still stay that close to each other.
"The scene that a kid like you shouldn't watch" I said as Sana loop her hand on my neck.
"I am not a kid anymore baby" she said with her flirty voice.
"They are making out?" Sana asked as she pulls me towards her as I widen my eyes.
"Yaaa yaa...let me go" I hit her hand as suddenly..

"One couple will be born soon" Tzuyu come from nowhere with Mina on her arms.
"Noooooo!!" Both of me and Sana breaks off as Tzuyu giggles
"You looks good together tho" Tzuyu said again as I look at Mina that keeps her mouth shut.
"Aren't they looks cute babe?" Tzuyu asked Mina as Mina still look blank.
"Eh?.. ummm yess they look good to each other" Mina said as she smile at Tzuyu.
"No, I already have someone in my mind" Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu.
"Uuuuu who is that Sanaaa?" Tzuyu tease as Mina looks at Sana seriously.
"Hey, squirell why you don't tell me? Finally you fell for someone, Tzuyu I need to have an interview her, you can go first with Momo, see you at dorm" Mina said as she waves at us and pulls Sana away.

Sana's POV

No, I'm dumb, why must I said that? Now Mina is questioning me who is my heart beats for.. I can't say it, I just can't because we are bestfriend, and I don't want to break this friendship we have built for a long time.
"Yaaaa, who is that? Why you never told me?" Mina asked.
"Ehh.. nooo.. hahah It is just" I struggled as Mina keeps having that puppy eyes asking me to tell her.
"Don't tell me it is...." Mina guess as I think she will just mention that girl name.
"Meeeee??!!" Mina shouted as I sighed.
"Noo.. I don't like a penguin like you" I said.
"So who? Nayeon?" She asked as I shake my head.
"Jeongyeon?" Again I shake my head.
"Eeeehhhhh??? So is it true? Is it Momo?" Mina shouted again as I shake my head.
"Nooo Minaaa, just no one.. I'm just kidding before" I said.
"Hahaha.. Sana it is obvious you like my ex, haha go get her.. you looks good together tho" Mina said.
Arghhhh... Nooo.. not Momo.. but it is your girlfriend, Tzuyu.. how can I tell you when the bestfriend are just in love with the same person? I just can't give up on us, Mina.. but I will just give up on my feelings for her.. if I can see you happy and she is happy..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...