Fourty Three: Trembling

Mina's POV

Tzuyu pushed me to enter the lift with the other while I'm still startled to see them so suddenly.
"Why you get prettier? My ex girlfriend?" Tzuyu look at me and said that.
"You too, Tzuyu" I said as Sana pushed Tzuyu away.
"Penguin, where are you going all these years?" Sana asked.
"Yeah, you shouldn't left us like that.. you know how worried are us?" Tzuyu continue as I feel someone grab my hand and pull me towards her.
"Don't asked about that, the point now is she is here with us.." Momo said as she wraps her hand around my shoulder.

I look at her as she smile at me.. why whatever she did always make my heart trembling.. it is annoying when there is no one can make me feel the same thing that Momo give to me.. her charm that always make my heart beats faster whatever she did..

"Why you look at me like that?" Momo asked as I look away.
"N..no" I said as the lift door open and she let her hand off me but she grab my hand and hold it tight..really tight..
Everyone who passed by us greet to her as they look at us..
Momo lead us to her car as she drives us to a restaurant.. I don't know why too.. I didn't reject her today.. reject her to have a lunch with her.. I miss her.. I can't deny my feeling that I miss her.. Sana also.. Tzuyu.. I miss them so much..

Momo's POV

I hold her hand and she didn't even reject me again.. I guess she still love me.. she must be still in love with me.. that shy penguin..
We sit at the table in the sushi restaurant as we ordered our food..
"So, are you guys getting back together?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yes" I said as
"No" Mina said.. we both together said at the same time that make Tzuyu and Sana look at us confusedly.
"I mean, yes.. soon" I said
"Who said?" Mina continue as she glared at me.
"Your hand said" I said as I look at her hand which is still in my grips.
She pulled her hand from me as she make her cute expression as if she is mad.
"Don't be like that, Mina.. you are too cute to handle" I said as both Tzuyu and Sana sighed.

"Yaa.. let's eat.. don't flirt around, Momo" Sana said as the food served by the waiters
I clamp the sushi with my chopstick and I want to feed Mina
"Aaahhh" I said as she just look at me awkwardly.
"I can eat myself, Ms.Hirai" she said as I eat it myself.
"Playing hard to get again" I murmured.
"What?" She glared at me as I smiled
"No, babe.. you are beautiful" I flirt as Sana coughed.
"Yaaa.. you guys stop flirting and eat.." Tzuyu scold as she take care of her choked girlfriend.
"Yes yes.. sorry" I said as I dig in my food..
______________

"Mina, we must go back to work.. see you again.. Momo too.. please.. just please answer my call or at least reply my text" Sana said as I drop them at their store..
"They work here?" Mina asked as she look around Tzuyu's store.
"They own this store.. Mina" I said as her mouth open wide..
"Ehh?? Really? Wow" she said..
"Yes, they are planning to get married soon.. how about us, babe" I lean towards her as she turn to look at me.
"Stop dreaming" she said as lean closer to her as she try to avoid me.
"I'm not dreaming..it will be a reality though.. soon" I said as I peck her lips that she can't avoid me that she get pinned to the corner of the seat in my car.

"Stop... d.. doing this to me.. youu.. a..are not my girlfriend.. stop calling me babe.. stop flirting with me!!" She close her eyes and shouted.
"Why? Mina.. I love you.. why I must stop?" I asked as she slowly open her eyes.
"Cause you make me trembling" she said as I smirk
"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked as I look into her eyes that still really beautiful as before..
"Why you can't answer me?" I asked as she look down to my lips.
"I will find my answer then" I said and I hit my lips to hers as I make my way to move inside her.. she stay still and freeze as she didn't even kissed me back..but I don't care I keep kissing her.. cause this moment that I really miss coming back to me now.. I can't just let it slipped away again..

To be continueddd...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...